looking for Tuned ST165 Pictures

Celica Turbo

Gary":1u5k1fwy said:
What do you mean by Tuned?

Body Kits, Spoiler, Rims, and others.....

232957_1_full.jpg

bleeeghh.

and i don't want to be a jerk, but i wouldn't consider cosmetic mods as tuning. tuning should refer to a very customized engine/drivetrain/engine management.

AWDios

That and the two examples are ugly as all hell.

FYI, you won't find but a few if any body kits on All-Tracs/GT-Fours, save for a few that have come up with some custom hoods.

The majority of the community is about functionality and restoration.

toayoztan

scandinavian link":rf83f3j3 said:
bleeeghh.

and i don't want to be a jerk, but i wouldn't consider cosmetic mods as tuning. tuning should refer to a very customized engine/drivetrain/engine management.

I agree...i was thinking he wanted a pic of a tuned engine bay or something? But yeah, i consider anything else visual mods, unless it's functional (hood scoop, hood vent, lighter rims, etc). And a touring wing alu spoiler is not functional unless you want to go fast enough to the point where you don't deserve to drive on the city streets!

Bryan

CMS-GT4

Gary,

Where di you find that pic?

That does not look like any IMSA I have ever seen.

I would love to have the fenders though.

AAR86.jpg

AAR88_02.jpg

Gary

I don't remember where did I get that from.
But yes, you are right. It doesn't look like other IMSA Celicas

Shaggz00

The picture that Gary posted is actually a Picture I posted in the old forum.
It is the SCCA GT-2 celica that forum member "RacerJim" helped build from the ground up when he worked for TRD in the late 80's early 90's.
By the way, RacerJim has a blown head gasket and cracked radiator on his 165 and could really use some parts!