Photos from recent cruise (Adelaide, South Australia)

MWP

Hi all,

Thought i would finally get these photos up.
Not very often (well never that i know of), do we get this many GT4's on a cruise.
Give it 6 months and we should be able to get another 3-4 out as well.

:D

eNpVi7sOgkAQRX-FTA_M7C7LOpTGUNHZE0SEVRTCgtEY_90HWHi7c25OwTE_HEuG3paQOFYxQ1YMJxdurtVldKFAQh-1T8ZLt8pbD5N1VZhnaS50rINjX38zhoNtW0gs4xsjhrIom-rDNPPYTOfd7yeG25IRIcKs7osyOCvD0HZ1l_flCMmeMVD4PyEEKqVRrUSEkiQaNCoWWkqpyZBWqEWUPF-ZiTvc.jpg

eNpVi7sOgkAQRX-FTA_M7C7DOpTGUNHZE0RUFIWwYDTGf_cBFt7unJtTSCwPJ1qgq0tInJhYICv6kwtX1-oyuFAhoY_sk_XStfGW_Vi7KsyzNFfMHBy7_TcT2NVNA0kt-MZIoCzKQ_Vhmng4jOfN7yeB25wRIcKk7rOyOCkr0LT7Nu_KAZKtYGDwf0opNIbRLFSEmjRatCZWrLVmssQGWUXJ8wWY4jvb.jpg

eNpVi7sOgkAQRX-FTA_M7C7LOlsaQ0VnTxARUBTCgtEY_90HWHi7c25OzjE_HEuGvinAOlYxQ5oPJxduruVldKFAQh-1T8ZLtspbD1PjyjBLk0xoY4JjX30zhkPTtmAbxjdGDEVe1OWHaeaxns67308MtyUjQoRZ3RdlcFaGoe2qLuuLEeyeMVD4PyEEKqVRrUSEkiQaNCoWWkqpyZBWqEVkny-bfDvf.jpg

YerRandO

good looking bunch of cars. The white on white caught my eye in another set of pics you posted can't wait to see more of it.

redGT4

YerRandO":doh55ixy said:
good looking bunch of cars. The white on white caught my eye in another set of pics you posted can't wait to see more of it.

owned by my mate, looked for three or four years before finding it.

celicat93

Landon":c4m7or9w said:
nice! remind me again why i live in the US and not there? lol

I like the fact that no one knows what my car is. :D And then I tell them it's a '92 and they tell me they thought it was something new.

Landon

GrpAGT4":3ae8hq07 said:
FINALLY! Nice work man! Who's that giant douche wearing a red honda hoody :p
hey at least its the motorcyle emblem instead right? maybe a little credit for that. lol.
celicat93":3ae8hq07 said:
Landon":3ae8hq07 said:
nice! remind me again why i live in the US and not there? lol

I like the fact that no one knows what my car is. :D And then I tell them it's a '92 and they tell me they thought it was something
i agree with you on that. funny you should say, i actually just was talking to a guy today. told him it was a 90, he's like no! i was thinkin 98 or something. lol