My Tracs First Snow

Arknack

thnx buddy, actually the harness shorted out so i bought a new one and am in the process of putting it, ima start working on it tomorrow. I have no garage so I have to work out in the cold >:0( but oh well i am determined to get it running again. So wish me luck. If you wanna call and get ahold of me my house number is 1-717-749-3128

-Matty

Wicked Toys

Yeah, I have been working 14 hrs the last coup of days, and with no time, being tired, and the cold my car is still sitting. But today I am also determined to get it running and moving, and I will finish the stereo work sometime this week. Hope all is good with your ride and we can get some people out this week. I am real jealous of having no snow fun yet.

Arknack

Yeah, I have started working on the car myself two days ago, I almost have the harness out. I just need to unplug the knock sensor undo the ground there and unplug the tvis sensor and it will come right out. Then in goes the new harness and then i gotta fix the starter relay problem and she is ready to go. Soon as whether permits i'll get back outside to working on the car it snowed so i can';t work on it yet.
-Matty

Arknack

Just about, I have to put a new idle air control valve hose on then clean out the intercooler, throw it all back together and check the starter, and if it's good and won't start then wire the relay and boom i am done. Althought my car is gonna be louad as hell, considering there is 6 inches of pipe missing right off of the factory DP, so theres no cat or muffler attached lol, just a straight pipe. The guy before me told me there was an exhaust leak so i decided to look when i jacked it up to take the tired off, and behold 6 inches of pipe missing right at the flex pipe lol.

-Matty