as promised:
Unknown-12.jpg

and:
Unknown-1.jpg

aannnd:
Unknown.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D
still got lotsa work to do....
secret? u were REAL close D1, integra lites from ebay for a hundred bux!! :rofl:
they look better in a celica neways :evil: muaaahahaha
it took a lil finaglin, but after making a few brackets and cuts and cussing its on its way to being a pretty cool conversion i think 8)

DudeMan

Unknown-12.jpg

Dude. What is going on in this picture? Is your car resting on the curb??

Its very unique.

I actually don't mind the halos but the gap between the hood and headlight covers looks odd.

DudeMan":2izecy0k said:
Dude. What is going on in this picture? Is your car resting on the curb??

Its very unique.

I actually don't mind the halos but the gap between the hood and headlight covers looks odd.

yea i had it on three wheels for a second just for shits wen i dropped a friend off
i plan on doing a fiberglass cover to replace the factory hl covers and fill the rest of the gaps and close the grille in.
shits jus on hold now since its winter and i dont have any garage or whatnot soooo....
idk my intention here is to share a concept that mite be used by our community as i know for sure there are more skilled/better payed hands here
i really just want to see what others can do with the idea.

DudeMan

Don`t listen to these guys..

Its your car. Do whatever the fuck you want to do with it.

I`m not gonna bash you anyways.. Its a decent concept, just needs some work. And like you said its still in the process.

aus jd 2703

Personally it's the whole u cut in the bumper that wrecks it for me. But the lights look good I like the idea and the look but yeh it needs refinement. Curious did u have toremove the faux carbon trim below the bonnet trim or did u choose too?

thanx man, i guess some ppl just expect a bloody mess from a stone er something. :lol:
shell look nice when im done, but the benefit to this is people are even more confused at what im driving now :lol:
ill keep you guys updated :smokes:

aus jd 2703":3mdy2e3t said:
Personally it's the whole u cut in the bumper that wrecks it for me. But the lights look good I like the idea and the look but yeh it needs refinement. Curious did u have toremove the faux carbon trim below the bonnet trim or did u choose too?

the bumper is a spare from the blacktrac, my original got wasted when i had to get pulled out of the lake last winter, so yea thatl change too lol
the plastic fake carbon had to go. im going for a more 205 look, even if the plastic was still intact (yea sumone backed into it n trashed it) the lights sit low in the OEM frogeye cavities so i couldnt make them work.
the amazing thing is i didnt have to adjust them at all :shock: theyre like perfectly aligned just by me eying it up while i was making the brackets! i think its luck, but this may be a recognition of a very valuable skill 8)
but yea im happy with the look so far n its only gonna get better :smokes:

WarTowels

It's pretty goofy looking with all the weird gaps you have created. Seems like the head lights should open more, reducing those gaps, then that would allow for a normal bumper trim to be put back instead of sheet metal.

-Towels

SleepingTurbo

have you seen the RE-Amemiya RX7 flat headlight conversion? this reminds me of that, and i think it would be cool to a full removal of the flip and to cover the headlights in a molded pice of polycarbonate. thatd would be badass. lookd decent though. get a new bumper.