Pics of a dirty 185

CodingParadox

Finally got some pics of my 185, now that it's all working again and I fixed the nice scuff from the ice storm. I'm prolly gonna go get a car wash later today, then take some more pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Pre-touchup paint:
ouch.jpg

Post-touchup:
5.jpg

CodingParadox

Yeah, just touchup paint. Got the TY1560 super red II stuff for 5$ from the local parts store. Did a bit of pre-sanding where appropriate, and painted it using the touchup. I used krazy glue to put the grill piece back together the one place it broke.

Edit: And saran wrap over the foglight cover until I can replace it. :)

Arknack

Nice man thats a good fix there, ima try and do some stuff myself on my car as well, saran wrap now thats funny lol works though so who cares right? Hey I see you have the air fuel ratio on ur dash there, where did you get that? and how much?

-Matty

CodingParadox

Oh, and about the A:F thing, check my post in the EFI forum. Me and chris were discussing what it is. It was on the car when I bought it a few weeks ago.

Arknack

I understand that you wanna keep as a whole thats cool with me, how much would you sell it for as a whole? just curious I couldn't get it the shipping to me would be to much lol. Alright i'll check the other post. Also once again great job on the fix.

-Matty