ouch

AvivB

+1
This is not the only reason for me, but definitely one on the top of the list... :)

ps. In my case, I'm also the only one sitting in the pilot chair (unless the ignition key is in my pocket).

trd-at

Yeah we have 900+ WHP mustangs on out dyno and have no problems at all. It looks like the EVO wasnt strapped down in the front, just in the rear to keep the vehicle from moving forward. And that was there problem. Out floor anchors use 2 5/8" D hooks anchored in with 2 18"1/2" diameter bolts into about 4 ft of concrete. Same with the front as well, there is no way that they would come loose. Straps are rated to about 2tons each and we use 4 of them. I would never run a car on a dyno if I didnt feel safe about the hook up.

Grey_Matter

trd-at":10xo2u3w said:
Yeah we have 900+ WHP mustangs on out dyno and have no problems at all. It looks like the EVO wasnt strapped down in the front, just in the rear to keep the vehicle from moving forward. And that was there problem. Out floor anchors use 2 5/8" D hooks anchored in with 2 18"1/2" diameter bolts into about 4 ft of concrete. Same with the front as well, there is no way that they would come loose. Straps are rated to about 2tons each and we use 4 of them. I would never run a car on a dyno if I didnt feel safe about the hook up.

not mention they only had it strapped down from one point in the back.
someone should tell them they're supposed to strap all 4 corners

Celicatuner92

AvivB":2skk2mi0 said:
+1
This is not the only reason for me, but definitely one on the top of the list... :)

ps. In my case, I'm also the only one sitting in the pilot chair (unless the ignition key is in my pocket).

i am with you on this