What does your garage/shop look like?

2_Liter_Turbo

Post up pics of your garage, your car sanctuary, your shop, whatever the place your projects call home. It'll be cool to see where the magic happens for everyone!

I used to have a 1250 sq ft shop myself, but when I moved recently, I was downgraded to a 2 car garage :cry: Hopefully I'll get a new shop soon! But in the meantime, this is where I work on my projects:

01-19-11_Garage-1.jpg

01-19-11_Garage-2.jpg

01-19-11_Garage-3.jpg

01-19-11_Garage-4.jpg

01-19-11_Garage-5.jpg

alltracst185

I wish i had something that clean :( All i have is this two car stall joint :lol: (not very good pics.
080.jpg

mygt4project001.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee195/alltracst185_2007/mygt4project002.jpg[/IMG]
alltracs.jpg

But for what it is i got some pretty nice projects out of it :D some projects other than the trac :wink:

SR20DET Sentra
worksentra.jpg

20g DSM link GST... miss this car!
m_f29efc6c20d34f4ab79efc71c1407c3f.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

2.4L 20g GST...i built this car for my bro for FREE, he sold it the day i finished it :bangshead:
013.jpg

Some non car projects:
92 Quadracer 250r with 02 YZ250 engine
mygt4project039.jpg

mygt4project035.jpg

04 Yamaha Banshee
mygt4project045.jpg

I just have noticed that i never have taken a finished product pic of my Banshee :shock: I'll update it once i do :wink:

toayoztan

There was a previous thread made regarding this topic...i'll have to try to find it.

The search function on this forum now (both the old and new) F$#!ing sucks balls big time now...

Bryan

race4gas

This is what ive got right now, sharing it with a couple friends, but works great. Plenty of room!!

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2,172

CSAlltrac

^^That shit is cool, are you standing in living quarters, that would be even better if you were on like a bedroom balcony.

d1alltrac

CSAlltrac":3j9wb9fm said:
^^That shit is cool, are you standing in living quarters, that would be even better if you were on like a bedroom balcony.

That would be cool, like a loft but with a shop instead of a living room. I've considered sticking one of those little pop-up/egg trailers in a shop like that...lol :crazy:

race4gas

Its actually used as storage. We rent this place and thats on top of the office space in front of our shop. But Ive actually been trying to find some land to build something like this with living quarters attached. :D

Tazka

CSAlltrac":241wxe1m said:
It has always been my dream to have house like that.

toayoztan

Guys been watching Tokyo Drift recently or something? lol

Nah, I agree, it'd be cool to have a setup like that too.

Bryan

CSAlltrac

toayoztan":m2wy7156 said:

Nah, I agree, it'd be cool to have a setup like that too.

Bryan
Maybe :p It wouldnt be much money to build something like that. I would still want the living quarters separate from the shop but have like a master bedroom balcony that looks over the shop with an arcadia door going into the bedroom. And who knows maybe a slide going down to the shop for a quick get away lol just kidding about that last part.

d1alltrac

toayoztan":2vk5687s said:

Yes, exactly like that...lol

My real dream has always been to live in a big warehouse. Plenty of office space to live in, easily park 100+ cars inside , indoor autocross, etc...lol...like rob dyrdek's fantasy factory. :p