A couple of pics of my new celica AT

jas3113

I know she don't look that great, but it's a start :)

f5433f14.jpg

f5433f16.jpg

John

jas3113

Actually, I'm going to be using my enkei shoguns for now. This car is becoming more and more expensive :(

John

CMS-GT4

Its only getting started. I don't want to think about how much more I still gotta drop into mine before its done.

jas3113

CMS-GT4":3v8lg8bg said:
Its only getting started. I don't want to think about how much more I still gotta drop into mine before its done.

lol you're right, I just got my quote back from chris and at another 11k for another block, this will be just the beginning :evil:

John

CMS-GT4

Is this block made of gold? I would get one of the refurbished engines w/ waranty like initaild has. 1,000-1,7000. A bit better then 11,000.

BraveUlysses

CMS-GT4":11rohor7 said:
Is this block made of gold? I would get one of the refurbished engines w/ waranty like initaild has. 1,000-1,7000. A bit better then 11,000.

ChrisK does much more to the motors than rebuild them.

jas3113

Acutally, I should have mentioned that's including the intake manifold, dual rails, injectors, cams gears head work and all new parts including pan.

I really want him to build the motor, but he won't be able to get to it until mid April :(

Guess I'll be picking up the intake, the rails and other misc stuff from him.

John

Gary

There is one long block built by Chris K. for sale on MR2OC board right now. He want no less than $4k. It's 5S block with 3S head and HKS cam. 0 miles.

jas3113

Thanks already sent him an e-mail :)

I hope he still have it. I was about to order a bunch of parts from partznet, and I for some reason I held off.

John

jas3113

Gary":1kmt1wrh said:
There is one long block built by Chris K. for sale on MR2OC board right now. He want no less than $4k. It's 5S block with 3S head and HKS cam. 0 miles.

Thanks Gary, I'm picking up the motor on Saturday :)

Regards,
John