Tuck these...

Pictures, Videos, and Links to other Media

Re: Tuck these...

Postby 88st165 » Fri May 13, 2011 3:42 am

WarTowels wrote:
88st165 wrote:lol to everybody.

Not everyone aspires to have all out performance, not a bad thing. Cars go through phases sometimes. Having a rare car that is inspired by current trends will definitely get attention on the street and in the parking lot. Maybe thats what he wants? He is a fellow trac member deviating from the norm, nothing wrong with that.

I feel like your implying that I said, or that someone else said there was something wrong with that - which is not the case in any of these posts. I just want that to be clear.

WarTowels wrote:To each his own though, if that's what you want go for it.

-Greg

Yea after reading what I wrote I can see how it sounded like that. My comments were not directed to anyone specific. Though I do feel like there is almost a certain way people on here believe these cars should be modded. I, for one, agree and the way I mod my car is for performance first and looks second. I still run 15" TD wheels for example, nothing baller.

Chris, you can call me anytime or text me. Right now Im in Michigan for the FSAE competition in MIS so if I dont respond right away you know why. Hopefully we pass the last of tech inspection so we can do the dynamic events.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Red st165 - Garage Queen turned wannabe track rat
White st165 - slapping back together and hoping for the best
Black st165 - gone
2011 FA5 - Family Truckster
88st165
Established Member

Re: Tuck these...

Postby SleepingTurbo » Fri May 13, 2011 5:15 am

i have nothing against performance first, id just rather take care of having my car looking good as well. right now im taking the time do a bunch of maintenance and tidying up, so it will run well, and be quicker than stock, but also look good while doing it. im really just following how i started the project getting the car sitting pretty and running right.
May be moving on from the All Trac world.
SleepingTurbo
Club Member

Previous

Return to Gallery