For Mafix

Shaggz00

Yo, Now does everyone believe me that his spoiler says "Turbo AllTrac" on the right side unlike every other one that I have seen!

I dunno what happened to my old thread about this, but just look at his pics! perhaps someone put new decals on and simply put them on the wrong side??

Gary

Could be.
All other ST165's I've seen have "turbo Alltrac" on the left side.
That includes "GT-Four" and "Turbo 4wd".

CrazyAchmed

sakara":vi90w0ex said:
but Mafix....ur car is a never ending project.... so what happens when u paint it and just HAVE to change something again :p

That car will never see paint in anybody on this boards lifetime. He has been talking about painting that car for almost 5 years now. Every year we add something new. Last year was the hood...well...we finished it on new years day.

BraveUlysses

Mafixstealth":8fa3y3jg said:
Everything on the car is functional, or co-insides with another part to be functional. Its truely a sight to follow him down the road during/after it rains. He gets this large conical effect off the back because of the underbody wing/the previous wing along with the air flow off the roof scoop.

One time while racing down rt70 from his GF's friends house, he toped the car out with his old motor at 127 because the scoops were increasing so much drag on the car it was holding it back. That was an amusing night. Haven't topped it out yet with the new motor though.

rolleyesbarf.gif