St Louis Area Ultra Mini Meet

CMS-GT4

So Trumanpriest and I decided to have lunch, and since there was more than one Alltrac in one place we took some pics. We are going to try to organize something bigger in the coming month(s), but for now here is a taste. It was an overcast day, but I managed to get a few decent pics. I was surprised to find how much louder his car was than mine. We need to plan something that involves more driving, but the roads around here suck. Maybe we can consider gokarts.

st185gtfouralltraccelic.jpg

Pics look good. It was a fun little trip out there, thanks for having me. The paint on your car looks great! We definitely do need to get some more folks together and do some driving. 367 to River Road and down to Grafton and back are all pretty good roads and a nice scenic drive on the River with a few good spots to stop and get pics. And then maybe a proper meet in Columbia MO to get the KC guys out also, make it a MidWest Toyota meet.

CSAlltrac":s61eou77 said:
Looks good guys, wish we could get a big meet together, everyone is so few and far between though.

I agree, and I think a lot of folks would be down if they weren't nervous about driving their cars so far. That's my fear. I'd love to get to a big meet up, just seems like they are always a bit farther than I feel comfortable driving my car. Hard to shake the "it's an old car, be nice to her" mentality for me. If I get more than an hour away from my spare parts and tools I start to get nervous. (Even if she is running great.)

GT4times2

2 Beautiful cars!! Loving the pics. Nice job guys!! It would be nice to see more cars, but these two alone, are stunning. :notworthy:

CMS-GT4

Thanks but you know how hard it can be to get multiple alltracs in one place at a time. I am hoping to maybe get a more together next month.

GT4times2

CMS-GT4":1vtjpfp0 said:
Thanks but you know how hard it can be to get multiple alltracs in one place at a time. I am hoping to maybe get a more together next month.

True. Maybe meeting at an MR2 meet could be possible.!?

CMS-GT4

There are a couple of MR2s around here, but I have not gotten much response from mr2oc. Maybe a couple guys in Sept. There are a few more alltracs around here, we just got to get them togethers. We might be having to have gatherings with a variety of cars since its sort of difficult to organize alltracs. I hear there is some sort of celica STL meet in the future but I am not sure the details of that.

Redrkt01

One of these days I want to put together a regional meet in Forest Park. We could grab a pavilion and BBQ the shit outta some food. KC, Omaha, Chi, and Tennessee are all pretty close.