Switch to full style
Pictures, Videos, and Links to other Media
Post a reply

Gt4 Rally car I came across in Tokyo

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 am

Here is a GT4 i came across in the History garage in Odaiba in Tokyo

This is what I first saw when entering .......

Then this!

S&*t got real soon after..

Such a lovely face

Total silence when you finaly see your hero car for real

And after laying on the ground i got a few under pants shots in true japan style

Had a great time there and would go again however the gt4 is gone now as they change the cars on display every few weeks ive been told since then.
They had many rare and old cars like gen 1 and 2 celicas in brand new condition and was just amazing to see some of these cars in real life in such good condition.

Here is some information on the History garage if you find your self in that area http://aroundtokyo.n...oyota-mega-web/
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Gt4 Rally car I came across in Tokyo

Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Awesome find. I wish I was able to discover more stuff when I was over there. Did you see the giant gundam at Diver City?

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Great white buffalo! It's beautiful!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Wow, its seven still got the carnet ticket on it.

That would look great in my garage :lol:

Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:52 am

CMS-GT4 wrote:Awesome find. I wish I was able to discover more stuff when I was over there. Did you see the giant gundam at Diver City?
when i was there last the gundam was away for maintenance - and i just missed the macross display that was being set up but not ready to see

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 am

I saw only one st185 on the street it had white te37 style rims and the car was white also .
pretty stanced and i couldn't get a camera in time :(.........

Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:47 am

Wow, nice find.

And great work getting under the car to take some photos :)

I want those struts / hubs!!!

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:58 am

Wow amazing find! I bet that car can still start right back up with some fuel and a battery!

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:15 pm

gt4lm wrote:
CMS-GT4 wrote:Awesome find. I wish I was able to discover more stuff when I was over there. Did you see the giant gundam at Diver City?
when i was there last the gundam was away for maintenance - and i just missed the macross display that was being set up but not ready to see

I didn't know about the Macross setup. I was lucky to see the finished Gundam before Diver City opened and they announcing it existed. Thanks to a guy posting on twitter I was able to learn about it before the media. He watched them build it from his home. If I ever go back I am either meeting up with people who know the language, or taking a tour group. Only country I ever been to that was so difficult to navigate due to lack of communication. I play a lot of charades with the locals. I didn't see a lot of cool japanese cars, mostly german and itallian stuff while I was there.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:33 am

CMS-GT4 wrote:
gt4lm wrote:

I didn't know about the Macross setup. I was lucky to see the finished Gundam before Diver City opened and they announcing it existed. Thanks to a guy posting on twitter I was able to learn about it before the media. He watched them build it from his home. If I ever go back I am either meeting up with people who know the language, or taking a tour group. Only country I ever been to that was so difficult to navigate due to lack of communication. I play a lot of charades with the locals. I didn't see a lot of cool japanese cars, mostly german and itallian stuff while I was there.

i will go sometime again next year ill let you know when
i can show you so many cars you will need to take a rest

Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 pm

That's awesome! I love how different the rear end is, and I'm assuming that little cable is a safety wire in case the rear hub blows off?

Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:39 pm

underscore wrote:That's awesome! I love how different the rear end is, and I'm assuming that little cable is a safety wire in case the rear hub blows off?

Nah, it'll be a travel limiter.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:46 am

Amazing how different our rear suspension and diff set ups are.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 am

i was told this week that a 165 makes an appearance sometimes

so ill be sure to get some photos of that
Post a reply