My 1990 Celica GT Four (RC Conversion)

Redswan

Superturismo+wheels.JPG

New shoes! OZ Superturismo 17x7.5 rims

Redswan

Mr Alltrac":1xt5ox1f said:
Mm mm! Those look awesome, what tire are you planning to run?

Thanks! i picked up a set of 215/40/17 General Altimax HP from tirerack for around $57 a tire after rebate. I can't wait to get them mounted.

Redswan

msanders2":1093uvlt said:
Would you be willing to part with the WTA intercooler and the parts for it from your old motor? Pm me.

Sorry, I just sold them to another guy who used to be stationed here with me.

zaluss

I'm impressed that you got the engine out and in with just floor jacks. I have a few questions if you don't mind!

1) Where did you get the 3SGTE RC motor?

2) Did you do any maintenance before installing? Clutch, timing belt, seals, etc?

3) More pics!

Redswan

zaluss":1vuelz9r said:
I'm impressed that you got the engine out and in with just floor jacks. I have a few questions if you don't mind!

1) Where did you get the 3SGTE RC motor?

2) Did you do any maintenance before installing? Clutch, timing belt, seals, etc?

3) More pics!

Hi,

1. I picked it up from "Enginelandinc" http://www.ebay.com/usr/enginelandinc?_ ... 1439.l2754 in Canada.

2. I checked everything to make sure it was in good shape and working order and put it in there. So far (knock on wood) no issues. It came in good enough shape only a few things needed fixed. I did use a a pair of floor jacks to get it out and the new one in there. I have been doing most of my own work for years. its kinda like second where stuff goes nature after having ST18X's for so long.

3. Thanks I will post some more pics once i get the new wheels mounted.

Good luck with your ST165!

-Mike

Redswan

Some new pics...I have to wait until Wednesday to mount the new OZ rims, I can't wait.

14%2B-%2B4

14%2B-%2B3

14%2B-%2B1

I love how this thing is running so well. I really missed having a working GT4.

Redswan

New wheels OZ Superturismo GT 17x7.5 in 45 offset with General Altimax 215/40/17 tires. More pics in the first post.

IMG_1600.JPG

Redswan

Since I tend to sell more stuff by updating my mods in this thread. Does anyone want my ZZT231 (16" 7th GEN) wheels? They have good tires and are in pretty goof shape. One is scratched a little bit, but nice wheels. I'll post a FS thread. I would like to get $400 out of them.