My 88 Trac (Pic Heavy)

So heres some pics of my trac, they go all the way back to 2004 when i bought the car from the son of the original owner. He had spun a bearing being an idiot in it and run her up to the red line constantly "DANGER TO MANIFOLD" style lol!
Anyways here she is in all her glory Oldest to newest.

When i first brought her home.

Putting in the new engine ECU and harness

JDM 3sgte

The original Miles when i bought her, only put about 2k on her since, mostly because she stayed here im Montana while i went of to be a soldier for 4 years

Amazingy i found this alltrac in a junkyard. no motor trans or title but i scored her for 50 bucks.

This was around 2006 so i didnt have a refined tatste for interior then lol. I used dye to do this to the seats.

original owner also had no taste either, hood pins are as whack as a wellfare pimp.

Boost gauge replacement, seemed like a good idea at the time....it wasnt, looked awful.

Back to the 15' Borbet wheels

Then the 17's came back into play

Got a cheap steering wheel and a small gauge pod for the boost gauge.

The Trac, my 1971 Honda CB350Four and some porta potties....

and back to the ever classic and reliably good looking 15' Borbets

Representing!

repainted the grill and top half of the markers

the trac and my 79 Celica Supra, the old supra is loaded, leather, sunroof power everything. this was the first ever fuel injected model by toyota.

Pic of the trac, the supra and my 89 GT Hatchback, its an old beater i just use for tooling around town in.

My son is a Born Toyota Man

Anoo21

Nice alltrac. Do you happen to have the alltrac parts car still? Just asking for some parts if you still do.

i dont have my parts car anymore i stripped everything useful and scrapped it, it killed me to have to do that but it was a stripped shell with no title. i used the rear diff in my 79 Corolla SR5 (TE51) that im building.