finally got sum pics up

CMS-GT4

What color is that? Very interesting. I concidered a simular color myself wen I repainted mine. Needs lowered and wheels. :)

genesis91

i think its called 'saffron mica'. orange in the day... copperish at night. and ya, i do need to lower it. i have 18s sitting in my garage, not sure if i wanna put em on tho. 235/40/18 will they fit?

genesis91

i was lookin at ur pics and was wondering that ur area looks really familiar. im near the 605 and 10 intersection.

CMS-GT4

genesis91":c249kqaz said:
i think its called 'saffron mica'. orange in the day... copperish at night. and ya, i do need to lower it. i have 18s sitting in my garage, not sure if i wanna put em on tho. 235/40/18 will they fit?

They might fit, but it will change your rolling dia. and might rub on full lock. May not need to lower it much with those on the car.

akahai

I did, you can see I have different corners in my pix. After I got those corners, I really want to get RC bumper. :D

genesis91

thats coo. i woulda gone too, but i had a wedding to go to. it was sooooo close to the meet too. haha. i was hopin to see people on the road or sumthing.