My AllTrac has a new friend. **UPDATED PICS of my AT**

Vaportrail

I picked up my new daily driver last Friday... my Celi has someone to play with now. And now, I can fix her up when I can afford to. Finally, she's my project car. :twisted:

My new toy is a 2004 WRX Sport Wagon. The previous owner put in an "air filtration system"(whatever that means), a short shifter, a turbo gage, and an upgraded sound system (Sirius ready / antenna and all, all I need is the box). She hauls some major a$$. I was shocked.. and very pleased at how fast she is. Most ppl don't give her a second thought at the line... I smoked some poor fool in a newer Eclipse. hehehe... :shoots: And damn, does she handle like she's on rails. She just loves the mountain driving.

I was able to talk the dealership down almost $4K from their asking price. The car is 9 months old, with 22,623 miles. Add in a door ding or two, a little scratch here, a little scratch there in the tint... suddenly I can afford it. Plus, it still has about 15K miles left on the original warranty. :smokes:

mywrx6.jpg

mywrx3.jpg

mywrx7.jpg

mywrx10.jpg

mywrx8.jpg

I'll post some more with both my girls later. :D

Whadaya think?

SuperWhite92

very well done. Picked it up just in time for our snow :)

you should head over to www.awdpirates.net and register. It's all Colorado guys, and most of them have either WRX's or EVO's. Todd and I are registered over there, and we could use some help representing the Colorado Alltracs.

Vaportrail

SuperWhite92":1x22d6ac said:
very well done. Picked it up just in time for our snow :)

I know.. perfect timing, eh? I couldn't resist... I had to take her out yesterday late morning. I don't have winter tires on there.... but man did we have some fun in the snow. I can't believe how fast this $h!t is melting... 10" yesterday... 70 by Thursday. (WTF???) Good ol' CO.

you should head over to www.awdpirates.net and register. It's all Colorado guys, and most of them have either WRX's or EVO's. Todd and I are registered over there, and we could use some help representing the Colorado Alltracs.

I'll go check it out.... gotta represent!!!

yoursymphonyinc

my bud picked up a 2001? WRX about the same time i got my gimpy st165, we went crusing and his car's wicked. i have much-love for the subarus (but i cant wait to smoke his ass when my car's roll'n agian)

Vaportrail

yoursymphonyinc":3mupmxej said:
my bud picked up a 2001? WRX about the same time i got my gimpy st165, we went crusing and his car's wicked. i have much-love for the subarus (but i cant wait to smoke his ass when my car's roll'n agian)

yeah... as of right now, my wrx would smoke my AT. :( Hopefully, not for long though.