bryan's and my car

Redswan

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

these are pics of bryan's and my car he came all the way up here to get my rims i gave him. maybe he'll post some pics when he puts them on there.

toayoztan

red and black..lookin good, lookin good, haha. My pics came out crappy when we took it, good thing you took some. Yeah i'll get pics of the rims when i fix the flat (which is no biggie honestly). Thanks for the rims again, really! I owe you one. In any case, we should all meet up again sometime, hopefully it'll be warmer!

Bryan

DanTheMan

WTF! lol, i dont have a missing tooth..im not a hick. Here is proof:
DSCF0007.jpg

dude, a finger is NOTHING compared to what we have put in the chilli before. Everything from mustard to Hersey Kissies, and then left it sitting out for 5 hours... :lol: God i love workin there...

wait untill u find out where the meat for the chili comes from... :twisted:

DanTheMan

yeah it is, AND it got me banned from TC.com AWESOME!! :D

oh well, that site is goin to crap, nobody likes each other...

post the big pic redswan :lol:

DanTheMan

yeah, any meat that is burnt, undercooked, dry, stale, moldy, broken up, or fallen on the floor goes into the chili. Thats why the media was wrong when they said the "finger" came from a meat grinder. The meat is the same meat served for sandwiches...

dont eat the liquid cheese either. I'd say the safest thing to eat there is the frosty b/c its from a machine and employees cant mess with it. The fries are disgusting whether they are fresh or not