toypics0212ft.jpg

toypics0223wr.jpg

Hoods & Doors open showing some pretty good detail

toypics0190ye.jpg

toypics0182qs.jpg

And look at what they turn into...

toypics0245mn.jpg

toypics0255lb.jpg

Are those not some of the coolest transformers ever? :D They also have a jeep, s2000, rx8 & viper

CMS-GT4

I got the scooby, the s2000, the mustang, the rx8, the vette, the jeep wrangler, And the Master Peice Optimus Prime.

I am a robot addict. I bought a Mazda Speed Rx8 alternator so I can take my RC model kit, and make a gtfour alternator. :D

RIalltrac

theres a scooby too? sweet I'll have to keep my eyes open for that one. I've just started getting back into transformers and things like that. So far got myself an Optimus, Omega Sentinel & Unicron (plus those two above)

celicat93

I had the original Wheeljack (the Mustang character) when I was a kid, he was a rally car back then, a Lancia Stratos :D

DanTheMan

holly sh*t, at first i thought u posted a picture of another transformer as a joke to make it look like they were transformers... thats awesome

american v8's rock

4.6L 3 valves per cylinder...not too bad ford

now the vette just owns all :shoots:

OlyST185

this is REALLY COOL i always loved transformers i even still have a Poster of the face of optimus primal in my bedroom just over my bed

db

New Corvettes are ugly.

New Mustang GTs are retro enough (which is good) to make Mustangs almost cool again.

RIalltrac

The mustang will never be as cool as it was back in the mid/late 80's through the early 90's, its all about the fox body. In my opinion the most badass years for the mustang. five liters and minimal body weight.

MARLON1211

cool man. But i like the original Autobots, and Decepticons. My favorites are Prawl, Soundwave, any triple chager, Starscream, and most of all Grimlcok.
"Grimlock say execute them"....

DanTheMan

RIalltrac":3bvcb4zq said:
The mustang will never be as cool as it was back in the mid/late 80's through the early 90's, its all about the fox body. In my opinion the most badass years for the mustang. five liters and minimal body weight.

YOU LIKE FOX BODIES TOO!?!? awesome man. My favorite are convertibles, like vanilla ice. "im on a roll its time to go solo, ROLLIN in my five point o with my ragtop down so my hair can blow.."

ice.gif

RIalltrac

ah convertibles are ok, you really need the full roof to have a nice solid stang. I've seen guys twist frames because of no roof. That and they're heavier with the drop top. Best body is the lx notchback, gt hatches are pointless, hatches weigh too much. I actually have a friend that setup a fox body to do wheelies, its rather amusing.

DanTheMan

i think they are incredibly ugly as notchbacks. I know verts dont have good rigidity, but they are still bad ass crusisers...just dont race them or take corners too hard :doh: . I love either verts or GT hatches, even if they are heavier, the car would be fast enuff for me in the first place. Do you like 3rd gen camaros? I am getting one soon...