My dads MR2 and My Celica

maroon_185

no its not turbo YET, hes getting a clip though soon, and yes he did the tail light conversion, I believe he was going to wait till he gets a body kit before he paints it, he also has a black door which is not shown do to my older brother backing into him with his 280z. Its his project. will be nice when he is all done, he just put eibach springs and tokico struts all around, lowered an
inch.

The only things he plans on doing once he gets the swap done is exhaust and maybe a better IC. other then that hes pretty much against mods.

Edit: while on the suspension subject, I forgot my whiteline works kit ships wednesday. :D

DanTheMan

damn, i wish i had a dad that was into cars like that :)
sux that its not a turbo, how fast does it go from 0-60...do u know?

i dont think mr2's need body kits....but still cool

maroon_185

hes not doing anythign wild, its all fairly tame, just to make it alittle bit different. and no I don't know the 0-60 time, I assume its in the 8s

turbochicken

DanTheMan":12bf6v3p said:
damn, i wish i had a dad that was into cars like that :)
sux that its not a turbo, how fast does it go from 0-60...do u know?

i dont think mr2's need body kits....but still cool

hey, there's nothing wrong with n/a mr2's. they're just a little slower down the straight :D
but i agree, mr2's don't need body kits.

maroon_185

yeah, I don't think it needs a body kit either to be honest but he is mix matching 3 kits to make his own personal. Its really nice looking, He doesn't want to do a wb kit because to quote him " its too much work" I still want him to get the wing of a 98 gts though, they look good., His over all goal is modest but good. Him and my brother with his tiburon are more towards the show aspect of a car then the go aspect which gets me.