Finally got vents that match the rear lamps

tweekgt4

90-91 had different lamps than 92-93. The difference in the vents were the color. The 90-91 ones were a lighter orange and for the longest time, only the darker orange ones were available on eBay. Finally got lucky and was able to get the lighter ones.

Attachments

• vents2.jpg
    vents2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 368
  • vents.jpg
    vents.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 322

toayoztan

GT4times2":30p9zxns said:
Really nice..off topic, but that is a bad ass paint job.

I was going to say the same thing! And yeah, those vents do look nice. I should pick some up myself...how much did they cost you on ebay?

Bryan

RIalltrac

I got mine on ebay for like 40-50 bucks, but they came with those side markers for the front fenders. I'm not about to start cutting holes in fenders so they're sorta collecting dust for the time being :shrug:

tweekgt4

thanks guys.

i'm trying to keep the car clean for one year but i already have a minor rock chip on the driver door and the damn birds... i wish i had one of those anti bird pooping devices. :)

black is so hard to keep clean but it looks damn nice. the car is dusty when i took those pics.

looked around and found pics of black celicas with the 92-93 tails and i don't think i will be changing mine to them anymore. who knows...

i paid 40-45 for mine. i think they were 60 new if you were able to order them. i thought about putting in side markers. RIalltrac, you have pics of the side markers?

toayoztan

tweekgt4":2a6n8nbt said:
black is so hard to keep clean but it looks damn nice. the car is dusty when i took those pics.

Haha yeah i noticed the car was dusty, but i wasn't QUITE sure so i didn't want to say anything. I have a black car, so i'm sure it's easier for us to point that out on a black paint job!

Again, looks good, i like it. What color is it exactly..just stock toyota black?? :shrug:

Bryan

By the way, i should know by tonight or tomorrow if i can ship that package out for you, sorry again for the delay!

d1alltrac

the vents are cool, and what did you mean by the bird anti-pooping device? a gun perhaps... :lol: j/k

its cool to see someone used BMW paint...ive been planning on having mine BMW alpine white if i ever re-paint.

RIalltrac

just so happens I do have a pic. The rear vents I got were nice and glossy, cant say so much for the side markers

carpics0103px.jpg

tweekgt4

i thought about side markers but i'm not sure if i will ever do it. if i do, i'll get a different set. side markers are a plenty these days. it doesn't have to come off a car in japan.