Lake Thunderbird

toayoztan

Well, i washed/waxed my car. I JUST barely had enough time to go take some quick pics by the lake. Well, when i got there, it was a bit dark. So all i did was set my shutter to open longer, which actually just makes things "whiter" to brighten everything. So the light is kind of umm "artificial" you could say..i'll take better pics tonight and add to this thread, which is mainly go show you guys my new rims i picked up from redswan. In any case, here's one of the best ones i had...I took it to make a desktop background.

I realize the front tires are turned the wrong way and one of the plate lights are out lol, oh well. Tell me what you think!

Bryan

MetalliKAT97

Very Very pretty.....I remember when my car was that clean....I lack any kind of time lately to actually give my baby the attention I want to give her to wash/clean/polish/wax on and wax off :wink: . Maaaaaaaaaaybe Fathers Day weekend....I got 2 days off just because. And when I get the new bumper on im definately taking pics :D

But cool pic 8)

QIK_GT4

WHAT the! your rear side lamps light up? is that for all alltracs? coz i know the st185R narrow bodys dont....

d1alltrac

your car looks great, i need to find a lake to take some pics by cause that really looks good.

BlackGT4":2i2rgqjj said:
haha yeh i dont think any aussie gt4s do that mate.

yeah isnt that where the vent is that usdm doesnt have?

toayoztan

d1alltrac":tc0uxt1v said:
your car looks great, i need to find a lake to take some pics by cause that really looks good.

BlackGT4":tc0uxt1v said:
haha yeh i dont think any aussie gt4s do that mate.

yeah isnt that where the vent is that usdm doesnt have?

Yep, but i believe when you replace with the vents, you're just replacing the cover. It still allows us to have a bulb there to light up the vents.

Bryan

d1alltrac

toayoztan":hfzqc5ca said:
Yep, but i believe when you replace with the vents, you're just replacing the cover. It still allows us to have a bulb there to light up the vents.

Bryan

oh i didnt know that...guess you learn something new everyday