Rally slag look

GT4WRC

Just fitted some gravel rally mudflaps.

cands.4.jpg

Should help protect the paintwork :wink:
Gary

91gt4-Newbie

:shock: PLEASE tell me you are NOT going to take that beautiful 205 out in the gravel. NOOO, if you are I will go put $5000 dollars into my 185 so that it will have just as much power and you can take it to the rally. Oh I hope you are not gonna rally that.

Bori

91gt4-Newbie":iys23v88 said:
:shock: PLEASE tell me you are NOT going to take that beautiful 205 out in the gravel. NOOO, if you are I will go put $5000 dollars into my 185 so that it will have just as much power and you can take it to the rally. Oh I hope you are not gonna rally that.

Tell us how you really feel. :)

91gt4-Newbie

How I REALLY Feel???

Well Dr. Phil, I WANT that GT4. It is only my dream car. I am jealous and hope that anyone lucky enough to have one will not destroy it.

beej

91gt4-Newbie":3ss349y1 said:
How I REALLY Feel???

Well Dr. Phil, I WANT that GT4. It is only my dream car. I am jealous and hope that anyone lucky enough to have one will not destroy it.

does someone need a hug?

Conan

GT4WRC":16o4hdw6 said:
Just wait until the TRD springs arrive :D
Now that would be interesting to see, track car ride height and mud flaps :) And they will be VERY close to the ground.

GT4WRC

The flaps will be trimmed to suit when the springs are on. :wink:

91gt4-Newbie - I have no intention of destroying my GT4. If you love it that much, feel free to make an offer if you want to ship it across the ditch :D

91gt4-Newbie

I would love to buy it, just don't got the green. That always seems to be the problem. One day I will own one. Hopefully before I turn 22, I just turned 19.

otakugt4

Where is a good place to get mud/gravel flaps like that, all the auto stores here across the ditch only see the wussy ones really.