My ST184RC ! (PICS!)

gryMiCaST184rc

No more Bright Yellow shogun kitted and black front end Celi. For some reason i can't find any of my old pics for those who dont remember what my car looked before.
Anyway, Here it is, completely redone and looking o so FINE!

After:
CIMG0131.JPG

CIMG0134.JPG

CIMG0133.JPG

CIMG0137.JPG

CIMG0100.JPG

CIMG0132.JPG

d1alltrac

looks good...what color is that? looks like anthracite but its more metallic then i remember anthracite being

91gt4-Newbie

How much did that paint job cost, it you don't mind? I am looking to get my gt4 done in a deep gun metal and am trying to price paint jobs. I really like yous a lot.

sakara

holy F***!!! that thing is sweet O_O seriously... that is one of the nicest lookin 185's I"ve seen in a while! two thumbs waaaaaaay up!

gryMiCaST184rc

Thanks for the awesome comments guys. The color is from the 2005 Lexus and Scion TC. According to Scion, its called Flint Mica and Lexus calls it Dark Grey Mica. The job, including taking off my kit that was molded onto the quarter panel and removing the 1/4 panel windows and what not cost me about $2200. This was also a friend that did everything so it wouldve cost me more somewhere else. He said the paint was expensive due to the shit load of pearls this color required.

David

Rick89GTS

Excellent job on your car.
I'd love to see the 'before' pictures too.
The fogs look great in the RC bumper, nice work :smokes:

mike325ci

and what's the specs on those wheels? they look really nice, esp. color matched with your car...!! i don't know how your car was before, but it looks great now!