Meguiar's Gold Class works pretty well

CelicaAllTrac92

DSC00035.JPG

DSC00037.JPG

DSC00039.JPG

beej

so shiny!!! it looks like ud lean on it, and fall over immediately and hurt urself, like wen monty burns polishes his head in the simpsons, then leans it on his hand but slips and hits his head on the desk

furpo

looks fantastic, is there any special method you used or is it just follow the instructions on the bottle?

roger

p.s. is it me or do you guys all have american flags in your gardens?

d1alltrac

looks good, nice and shiny....

about the flags-in my neighboorhood they just went around and stuck one in everyone's lawn :p mines not there anymore though...

CelicaAllTrac92

I used a buffer to put it on, let it dry, then wipe it off with a towel.

That's in front of my parents' house.. I guess they're patriotic. :)

Rick89GTS

CelicaAllTrac92":1s8x8q9h said:
I used a buffer to put it on, let it dry, then wipe it off with a towel.....
Easy.....looks like you buffed your arm off: fantastic results :smokes:

jprine01

d1alltrac":27y18bs9 said:
about the flags-in my neighboorhood they just went around and stuck one in everyone's lawn :p mines not there anymore though...

I live in a chicago suburb, i got the same thing like last month.. One day they were just in everyones yard, I went to go take mine out and i look at it.. Its got a business card stapled to the stick saying we will sell your house for you.. heh

1stGenAllTrac

i love how the meguiars just comes right off so easily. i wanna go wax something right now. too bad my alltrac's in the garage, beside the 65 dodge and the bike needs to have some bugs scraped off first and i dont feel like scraping bugs.

91gt4-Newbie

Looks HOTT! Meguiar's NXT Generation also works extremely well. I used it every week on my gt, but quit waxing it lately. Toooo lazy now that i have the all trac. :lol:

furpo

jprine01":30a2r30t said:
d1alltrac":30a2r30t said:

I live in a chicago suburb, i got the same thing like last month.. One day they were just in everyones yard, I went to go take mine out and i look at it.. Its got a business card stapled to the stick saying we will sell your house for you.. heh

your kidding right????? please tell me this does not happen.

companies down here would get assholes if they did that.

roger

jprine01

yup they did that. They advertise in our dreams too! Light speed breifs... (from futurama)

I'm serious about the flags though, that kind of ticked me off. I'm like why the **** do i have a little american flag sticking in my lawn.

C-dubb

AHH MY Fu&^IN RETINAS OUCH....how's the old elbow feel after that?

by the way nice looking lawn and garden...is that your second hobby :shrug: ...but seriousley nice car and nice house.

CelicaAllTrac92

Thanks again..

Elbow is fine since I used a buffer. You'll never hand wax again after you use a buffer. And thanks on the yard.. wish I could take responsibility on that, but it's my parents' house. They actually got a note in the mailbox from someone the other day saying they really like the house and to give them a call if they ever decided to sell it.. haha.