Worlds Greatest Rally Cars - Toyota Video

Phonger

Well I'm the first one to use our public ftp and for a good cause, check out this video clip on the celica taken from "Worlds Greatest Rally Cars"

ftp://alltrac:club@ftp.alltrac.net/uplo ... aRally.avi

Its 24 mbs

*edit link doesnt want to work just goto /uploads/Phonger and you can download it from there *edit well i dont know whats up, should ask robert whats the deal with the ftp *edit eeep I changed the permissions on the file should work just fine now :mrgreen:

illGT4

Maybe it's just me, but the video is all shakin' around. :(

Thanks for putting it up though, it's still cool to see!

i would try to watch it...but i have the dvd, and a 56k, so i'm better off not worrying about it. but you're right...you did use it for a good cause :D

Zeus

illGT4":3m86adgb said:
Maybe it's just me, but the video is all shakin' around. :(

Thanks for putting it up though, it's still cool to see!

yeah its not working for me either!

damn codecs!

the911s

If you want to see the Celica in action, I highly recommend the 1990 WRC season review. I got a copy from Roo and it's really awesome seeing your car on the circuit. I could never fully understand why manufacturers spent so much money on racing until I actually experienced seeing my own car in competition; I had a completely insatiable urge to drive after watching like half the video and took my car out to do some handbrake turns... totally insane video, must watch.

Sifu

Phonger":319n0h08 said:
Well I'm the first one to use our public ftp and for a good cause, check out this video clip on the celica taken from "Worlds Greatest Rally Cars"

ftp://alltrac:club@ftp.alltrac.net/uplo ... aRally.avi

Its 24 mbs

*edit link doesnt want to work just goto /uploads/Phonger and you can download it from there *edit well i dont know whats up, should ask robert whats the deal with the ftp *edit eeep I changed the permissions on the file should work just fine now :mrgreen:

HOLY CRAP PHONGER! You live in the same city as me?!? You must be the guy with the Alltrac that passes me near Glendale and McColl...

Phonger

Thats crazy, you must live two blocks from me if you live around Glendale and McColl. Have you been IMing me? I havent been around my computer much, got alot of stuff to do lately (I leave it on all the time though). Well peace, i got some sleep to catch up on :?

Sifu

I live on Vernon, near Savage City Hall. Damn dood, we should grab some pho sometime... :p