90 3SGTE Motor and Tranny turbo and intercooler

A

Anonymous

Motor has just over 200 XXX KM on it transmition is still good shifts perfect and clutch is stock toyota and changed last year. Turbo has a little play in it and motor has good compression just a few leaky seals that should be replaced.

PM if intrested.

$400

exST165

Is this a JDM or a USDM unit? Does it have all the North American emissions stuff like EGR valve etc?

TIA,
Thomas

exST165

klue,
I was talking to Hacker_720 a few days ago and it sounds like Pointzero's motor is gone. That said Hacker_720 had a line on another one. I'm sure he'll get back to you when he has more information.
Thomas

hacker_720

Everything is still up in the air. I will keep you posted, I am working in this day and night. If you want a full 3SGTE looks like I can get one for $600. but I may be going the full aftermarket route and putting in pistons and new seals ect. Let me know how much you are willing to spend.

Thomas - I'm still keeping my eyes open for tranny parts. I will keep you updated. Looks like I got a couple of leads.

Steve.

hacker_720

Is the ST185 and the 165 the same, he needs the spedo sensor from the top, he nees the inside stuff from it, his is broken inside the tranny. I think they are different.

ps. how was your trip.
pps how was the swap?

3sgte@daspeedof

My stock hood no sorry I traded it for my AT hood. The trip was amazing had lots of fun, but it was just too damn short.

I think it has the speedo stuff on it I would have to check, I have the differential too.

Swap I never finished the tranny swap it was such a bitch to get out, I think I need to find a new pressure plate as the one I have has all kinds of clutch disk material init, and I can't seem to get it all out.