Expericen with First Choice Collision

klue

dont fucking go there. They painted my car like shit, and when i took it back to say hey this sux he stated cussing at me. Called my car a rust bucket and a peice of shit, my trac doesnt deserve that shit so i filed a complaint with BBB. Just warning u guys dont take your car there, its on rutherford in brampton. cost me 3100 fucking bux for a kick in the ass.

man im kicking myself right now.

3sgte@daspeedof

I have a good shop that would have done a kick ass paint job for that price, they mainly only do insurance repairs, but I know the guy so he takes friends & family cars sometimes too.

3sgte@daspeedof

9 only because they won't mold my body kit for me lol, other wise interms of paint quality & Technique I would give them a 10. Customer satisfation, these guys are great at it. There are two other paint places in the same complex if you wanted to price match but I would take it to smart choice if I were you. let me know and I can pm you there contact info or post it up.

If any thing you could go in an speak to david hes the owner.

klue

Thanks alot man, this could be really helpful. As for now im gonna see what the BBB is gonna do. maybe i can get a little bit of money just to cover the spray.