think this is a Scam?

hacker_720

Go on autotrader.ca and search for cars, all-of-ontario, toyota, supra...
I would post a link, but autotrader links don't work. there are a lot of supra's this year. Look through them, there are two that are priced wrong, and if you know supra's you know what I am talking about. The silver one on there, the 'Quicksilver' one is $9500.00. That is way too low, so I e-mailed the seller and asked if it was a typo, he said not, that the only typo is that it's an automatic, not the 6-speed. I e-mailed him back and said I want to look at it, so I am waiting for an arrangement. I can't stand auto's but for that price who cares. It may be a scam, but I can't figure out why, maybe it is stolen. I don't know, I will get the vin from him and check the history.

Ps. I call frist dibs, but if I can't get the money together in time, I will tell you guys if its a scam.

CMS-GT4

Isn't quick silvers supposed to be ubere rare and made only in '98?

I was thinking about painting my alltrac that color.

HaPpYfAcE

CMS-GT4":1pd4tdk8 said:
Isn't quick silvers supposed to be ubere rare and made only in '98?

I was thinking about painting my alltrac that color.

yeah...only something like 30 of them were made.

hacker_720

Ya, and it is a '98. And it should be like $98,000 not $9800. Thats why I thought it was a scam. It's also my top dream car of all time. A 1997-1998 surpa TT with the 6 speed. But the 'trac will do for now.

CMS-GT4

I would take a trac over a supra anyday quite frankly.

Supras are over rated and over priced. If had had to have a rwd toyota sports car, I would have an mr2. Or convert my celica to rwd....

For what a supra costs now a new 350z is a much better choice.