185 engine mounts

LechacZ

Like the title says, i need to source out a set of ST185 engine mounts. All 4 if possible. They dont need to be in a great shape!
Local would sure be the best

LechacZ

Well my car now might as well be a legend.
Officially after 2 years of abuse it has given up to boost and blown!
Might need a rebuild or a block ;)

allblackalltrac

OMFG! It actually happened? WoW I didnt think it ever would...you push it harder than most I have ever seen. I guess you wont be coming to the meet tomorrow then huh?

LechacZ

No Danny i dont think it's too wise for me to drive it anymore, allthough it still pulls quite hard, bu it spits huge amounts of oil out of the bov - sort of concerned about it catching on fire.
BTW. u have PM

allblackalltrac

Les,

I'll give you a call tomorrow around noon. I do still have the block, compression is good, I have'nt disassembled it yet so you are welcome to come by and help me pull it apart so you can see the condition of it first hand. I would like to keep the water oil pumps but I'll take your old ones as cores if you decide to take the block.
Have you done a compression test on it yet? Are you sure you didnt just blow your turbo? Thats sucks it happened I know you just put in a new clutch last season, taking out the motor isnt fun especially every season :p But with that cherry picker you have it pratically does the job for you 8)