Good place to mail order Toyota parts from?

crazy_russian

As most of you probably know toyota list prices are now about 30% less than converted Canadian $ prices. Also there seem to be some dealerships in the US that discount by additional 30%. I ordered some stuff from Toyotaworld.com and saved some money, but I wasn't too satisfied with the whole experiance. It took them over a month (not including shipping) to get parts that a local dealer would have got in a week. They seem disorganized as it took 3 emails and two phone calls to fix my address. Also they ship UPS, which charged me $37 customs fee.

Anybody can recommend another/better option or share experiance?

allblackalltrac

If you dont already get a 10% discount on list price at Toyota you should. I would speak with the parts manager, and demand it. The fact that you drive a rare 16yr car and parts for it are fr and few between they should at least be giving you a break.

http://www.kbox.ca/catalog/

Canadian and local.

crazy_russian

Hmm..interesting. They seem to have a selection OEM and aftermarket parts, so I'll definetly keep them in mind. I do get 15% off list at Toyota and I am greatful for that, but I'd like to get 15 or 30% off US list price, which should be almost 50% off canadian list price.

Stubble

When I need a few things, I go to Mark at South Coast Toyota (I don't have the number handy). He gives an 'internet' discount, even if you contact him by phone. If the order is big enough ($100+), he may even ship it for free up here.