Vancouver meet?

st184

celicagarage is also having a meet on the 12th of november

Time: 12:00pm
Cruise: from SFU or BCIT to north vancouver for food
Food: milestones
Cruise: Go up cypress or mount seymour for picture (weather pending)
Things to do: we'll decide on that day.

Rick89GTS

I think it'd be easier for us to piggyback onto that meet, considering the lack of activity on this thread. We can have our own All-Trac Meet within a Meet, hehee. You'll probably see mostly 7th Gens there.

3s_woob

Probably won't be able to make it... Plus you all becareful! I don't know if the storm is going to hit you guys but it's going to hit Seattle hard!

Rick89GTS

Official Fall Nov Meet: Nov 12, 2006
Time: 12:00pm
Location: Oakridge Mall 41st and cambie (rooftop last cover area)
Cruise: Cancelled until exact weather conditions are known
Food: WhiteSpot inside oakridge.
After food: once we are eating we can suggets a group activity like; bowling, underground Photshoot, Video games, pool, swimming, or even drawing on the floor with chalk. it doesnt matter. As long as the group decides.

I'm gonna check it out. Anyone else in for this?

CDN-GT4

I just found out last night that I have a funeral to go to this saturday on the island. I don't know if I'll be able to make it back on time. :(

st184

Didn't take any pics because the weather sucked....and i forgot to bring a camera...it was nice getting to know some of the 7th gen ppl...
There was a total of 3 5th gens that was there, including myself, and the rest 7th gen.

We decided to go to Sammy Js to eat b/c there was a long line up at white spot in oakridge. On the way there, my friend w/ the 5th gen got pulled over for doing a U turn... :doh: ,actually one of the 7th gen did it first, but my friend stupidly followed him not knowing that there was a cop right in front of them and got a ticket.

Cruise was canceled due to weather.