Official Alberta and area spring meet thread!

Would you rather...

• Have a spring alltrac meet in Red Deer?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have a Dyno Day at Subracing, Edmonton?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SowndWave

Hoorah, we all own alltracs, therefore it becomes obvious if not necessary that we congregate!

What: Alltrac/Gt-Four meet or dyno day
When: TBA (spring time!)
Time: Starting around 12 noon preferably.

Therefore, please vote on what you guys are interested in for a spring time meet.

For Red Deer, It would basically be us meeting at a parking lot somewhere for lunch kind of thing, talk the talk about our cars and enjoy meeting and talking with fellow alltrac/gt-four members.

If there is enough interest however, we could turn this meet into a Dyno day at Subracing in Edmonton. As subracing has an AWD dyno, we can do 3 baseline runs each and minorly change things inbetween such as turning your boost up or whatever other factors you might like to try between the runs. (Just nothing that will take up all of our time)

Cost would be about $100 per person, and would include your 3 Dyno runs, as well as a Subracing hosted lunch/mid afternoon Barbeque.

If you would for sure be interested in this dyno day, please let me know and I shall start a list up in this thread and edit it to reflect those who plan on coming out.

Another thing to bring up is when you would all like to do this?!??!?! Once we set a date for either event, I will edit this post to show the determined date.

Any questions please post in this thread, thanks!

binkie

I did the dyno day 2 years ago in Seattle (I think some others from alberta and sask. did as well), so I'll pass on the actual dyno, but will make any meet if possible. Prefer Edmonton, but will happily do Red Deer if Calgary boys roll up.

Marc

90TURBO4WD

either one works for me
Red deer is easier for me as i am in calgary
I would be up for trying the dyno but my car might not yet be up for putting down some numbers.
I would atleast hope some kind of meet is organized either dyno or not
when are you thinking of setting up this meet... july,may???

SowndWave

Personally I'm hoping to have this meet as early as possible... say... april? Just before the racing season starts, if everybody has their cars on the road at that time. And there will for sure be a meet of some kind, even if its all by myself. =(

90TURBO4WD

april eh.....
ok well that will help. I should be ready by then.
gotta get working... atleast we got the long weekend here!

Flyin' Bryan

+1 for a dyno day. But, I won't really be able to attend until late April. I have to do the clutch and revamp teh cooling system before I could dyno. :(