Edmonton Tuning Shops???

St185 All-Trac

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place in edmonton or close by that could tune my car and dyno it... and install some parts??

SowndWave

Subracing has the only 4wd dyno ( to my knowledge) but they are now closed for some reason.

Speed Tech just opened up a shop in Edmonton, and have gained a good reputation from their shop in calgary.

No Spin

Subracing is the only AWD dyno - a pretty new Mustang Dyno, but they are supposedly moving to a new location (check subracing.com) after a hassle with their landlord.

You can also check 780tuners.com for sponsors (with feedback) in Edmonton.

90TURBO4WD

Be careful with Speedtech. My personal experiance in Calgary with them is that unless you walk in there full of cash they wont do too much to help you. A friend of mine knows one of the guys that works there pretty well so I had him buy me a couple of different things i had needed, my buddy saved me well....quite a bit. But this was only my experiance, this isnt to say they dont do bad work. They get great press, however i belive it has gone to their head. That is why i always do my best to go to the smaller parts dealer and get a friendlier more personalized service.
but whoa that got a little off topic. I have heard very little about Subracing but it was good.