Vancouver Island Crew

CDN-GT4

Things went well for me last week and I've decided to take the job in Nanaimo. I'll be starting work July 16th. I just need to take my remaining vacation time so I can find a place to live. Any suggestions?

JDM-GT4

OBV Cedar! Wooooot! Then we can all see each other around and waaaave!
I personally love Errington, and would still be there if not for school, and then you are close to your girlfriend.. It's hard to find a place there though. Some online news papers:
nanaimobulletin.com
pqbnews.com
canada.com > Island news papers
Malaspina also has a really great off campus housing list, some ads are exclusively for students, but there are many that are just open to anyone who wants to pay rent! https://isweb.mala.bc.ca/housing_list/h ... n=view_ads

Hope that helps! Cant wait to see you driving around!!

Katie

Corey

Yeah, cedar used to be really cheap. my parent's grabbed their house for 230k, now its worth close to 460 and that was 7 years ago. too many people moving to nanaimo now i guess.

CDN-GT4

I've finally made the move over. I've got to say that professional movers kick ass. They pack you up and unpack you at the new place, you just sit back, relax and tell people where to put things. :D

CDN-GT4

Ha, I'm not going to tell you now :lol:

I've got some nice goodies that I'll be installing this week. I'm still trying to find lugs to fit my new (used) wheels.