attn vancouver area / bc alltrac owners!!

ChrisD

Hey guys,

This upcoming weekend there will be a celica / alltrac meet in kelowna / vernon.

A few of us will be making the trek from calgary. It would be really great to see some of the guys from the other side of the rockies.

We plan to cruise some of the best roads in interior bc, check some great cars, eat good food (possible stop in a winery for lunch), and have great conversation.

Its been so long since we have had a really good meet. This is the perfect opportunity as it is well situated between calgary and vancouver.

Let me know if you can make it - we need you there!!! I know you guys are still around.

I will be there fri-sun, but any time you can make it would be great.

Let me know!!!

Chris

UPDATE WITH MAP

maptovernon.jpg

Seattle, WA: 6hrs, 10min. 346 miles.
Spokane, WA: 6hrs, 28min. 281 miles.
Olympia, WA: 7hrs, 11min. 407 miles.

Portland, OR: 9hrs, 1min. 519 miles.

Vancouver, BC, CAN: 5hrs, 3min. 275 miles (442 km)
Victoria, BC, CAN: 7hrs, 35 min. 325 miles (523 km)
Calgary, AB, CAN: 6hrs, 54min. 343 miles (552 km)
Edmonton, AB, CAN: 9hrs, 55min. 527 miles (848 km)

Corey

Damn, im going to see if i can get someone to cover me at work for saturday. im flying sunday

Rick89GTS

Bad timing guys, I can't make it but I will be in Kelowna for business on Weds & Thurs (flying up; no AllTrac). Have fun

90TURBO4WD

damn I am in Vancouver now. I am going to look at Zeus' alltrac he is selling.
If I am heading that way on my way back to calgary I will for sure try and meet up with you guys.
Whats the plan anyhow? Where abouts are you guys meeting/what time?? :smokes:

cheers

No Spin

Last couple of years I just couldn't find the time, but wanted to go. This year I want to go, but the Celica is waiting to get it's "plastic surgery"...have fun guys... :bangshead:

ChrisD

90TURBO4WD":3kic5wo2 said:
damn I am in Vancouver now. I am going to look at Zeus' alltrac he is selling.
If I am heading that way on my way back to calgary I will for sure try and meet up with you guys.
Whats the plan anyhow? Where abouts are you guys meeting/what time?? :smokes:

cheers

No 'if'. HEAD THAT WAY. :D

Not sure on specifics yet. Call my cell 403-519-2406 and I will tell you where we are.

Come on guys. If you are within 10 hours I want to see you reply!

GT4RC

okay, since this silly reunion is 3 days long, I'm hoping I can ditch for sunday. When exactly are you guys planning to meet?

ChrisD

Not sure. Should be around the whole time. Just call me 403-519-2406 and I'll let you know where we are.

GT4RC

Okay guys, my plan is to leave hixon about 9 am to make the 5 hour drive home to kamloops, then rock another 2 hour drive over to kelowna to meet with you guys. You better be there! Chris I'll be giving you a shout as soon as I hit town.

Gtfourobsessed@gmail.com to reach me.

90TURBO4WD

sorry, I couldnt find any internet on my way home and I had to get home for saturday night.
Damn, well now I need to get one of my 'tracs running for a meet before winter is here.

GT4RC

Yeah, I bookmarked this page on my blackberry to watch for updates as well as checking emails...

I just hope I don't rush all the way home to a meet that's over.... If its gonna be done before I get there lemme know on here....

trialsmaster2

The plan for Sunday that we're going to be at the main Vernon car show in Polson Park. The out of town guys are planning on leaving at about noon, but my car will be in the show until 3pm or so. The gates close at noon, so no more cars can enter after that. There should be plenty of cars to look at though.

Later,
Aaron

GT4RC

Didn't get the sleep I would have needed to pull it off so I said to hell with it. Plus the fuel cost of rushing it would break me. I hope to see some pics!

trialsmaster2

GT4RC":3kj1hnkv said:
I hope to see some pics!

I'll try my best to crop the good ones and post them tonight, if I get through all of them with my slow computer. I'll send a link to my picasa webpage when I'm all finished.

GT4RC

sweet pics! wish i coulda made it. Do you alberta boys plan on going to the kelowna show in september?