Kelowna BC meet/car show Sept 7,8,9 2007

trialsmaster2

I was wanting to see if anyone would be interested in a Alltrac/GT Four/Celica get together on the weekend of September 7,8,9? This could be a chance for those who missed the Vernon meet last August to still come out. Glen, hopefully you can make it out to this one. It sounds like Sean was thinking of bringing his GT Four RC out again too, maybe. I'm going to see if Outsider with the swapped 6th gen Celica can make it too. Anyone else is welcome too. Saturday we could probably do some twisty roads...hopefully without speeding tickets this time!

On Sunday September 9th, there is a huge car show in Kelowna which is free for the cars to enter. The only downside is that I don't think there is a way to duck out early from that event, so you'll be there until 4pm. I plan on entering my car in the Sunday show no mater what (it's the last car show I enter my car in for the year).

If you're interested, reply to this thread and lets get organized.

Aaron

trialsmaster2

Hey Glen. It's mainly a Saturday and Sunday thing...Saturday we drive, Sunday we park together at the car show...or I park solo if no one shows up :) Hopefully you can make it though!

GT4RC

Yeah, I'll try dude, it's pretty short notice though, not much staff in my store and my days off are normally tuesday/wednesday....

GT4RC

hahaha at least I had fun at the reunion, although nothing compared to the meet I missed out on.

We're shuffling schedules around, I'll know for in stone tomorrow. And there might be an s13 sylvia front end conversion with sr20 swap fresh from the body shop coming along.... :wink:

GT4RC

So the show is a no-go for me. Nobody to cover it. Sorry guys, too short notice...

Schweitzer you'll be glad to know I'm coming through Calgary tomorrow!

schweizerceli

Too bad I'll be slogging at work tomorrow :(

I'm heading to Vernon at 5am on Saturday if anyone wants to join from Calgary. Likely be in the FD as I need a brake job on the RC. Aaron keeps wearing out my brakes on Highway 6 :p