Road Trip home

RWDragoon

Hey all I am, or will be the new owner of a 91 RC. I fly in to Comox on Thursday morning and will be driving it to Victoria until about saturday morning. From there I am heading back to Calgary the south way through Cranbrook if anyone would wanna meet up id be down for trying to plan something!

Corey

Hey :)

There are 3 of us in Nanaimo/Parksville area. I work thursday though :( off friday :)

Would love to check the car out.

Cheers

Corey

RWDragoon

Well my flight arrives at 8:45am your time, so i expect after inspection of the car and all paperwork and crap to be on the road to Victoria somewhere between 11-2pm if either or both of you guys wanna meet up that would be awesome, its probably best to txt msg me @ 403-589-2742 you can try email but doubtfull I will be able to check it before Victoria dragoonrw@hotmail.com

CDN-GT4

I'm not off of work until 4:30 at best. Why don't you stick around town for an hour or two and we can meet up for coffee.

RWDragoon

how far is it from Victoria? Depending on how long everything takes in the morning that could be possible, but if everything flys by and we are ready to hit the road early like 11 then ill probably just head for victoria i have some friends there. But if things take longer (which probably will happen) and we dont leave comox until like 2 or something then forsure ill stop by

RWDragoon

Hey guys i Have my new car and am writing this from futureshop in naniamo its about 2:27pm and was wondering if anyone would like to go for coffee or something after your work (4:30??) well ill hang around another hour or so unless i hear a reply if you could call me that would be best 403-589-2742 thanks
Ryan

90TURBO4WD

DAMN another alltrac in calgary!!
and an RC no less !!
well this means i really have to get mine on the road!! :shoots:

RWDragoon

Yep just got back home. Pretty awesome car. Had to do an emergency rear brake job in Kelowna though metal-metal on insider RR pad :( can you believe crappy tire had the pads in stock!!

st185rc

i think i've seen this car in victoria while i was there picking up my own RC. Did the previous owner also have an aristo?

geees300

Congrats on the new purchase hope your liking it I also own a GT FOUR A here in Calgary and would like to meet up sometime. Let me know if it works for you.

thanks

RWDragoon

Thanks guys I really love it. It wont be insured until December, so after that Id love a meet. Unless you guys dont drive yours in the snow :)

90TURBO4WD

Wish I could!!
My trac is still in pieces :x
I need to find enough motivation to finish. And with the holidays around the corner it doesnt look good! But hopefully in the new year I can get everything ready for a meet