Free Mountain Dew!!!!!

CryoGoblin

Now that i have caught your attention, anyone in the GTA, who would like to help me out this saturday pull my 165 out, and put together my 185 :D, hehe theres free mountain dew in it :).

ST165-2765

I think your normally suposed to supply FREE BEER :D (the good Canadian stuff) so you may not attract as many interested people with just free mountain dew :doh: but if it was a tuesday I'd still shoot down there and help out.

hacker_720

shoot, I have to put my friend's Audi A4 back together this weekend, otherwise I would be all over an engine swap. takes me about 3 hours to pull an Alltrac engine out these days.

ps. If anyone cares the A4 was the second easiest engine pull I have ever done (second only to an Integera, which just snaps together lol) everything came out real easy, no hiccups, it's great if anyone ever has to do it, only took me 4 hours and I have never pulled ANY German engine before.

hacker_720

I know, but I have to get my friend's car back together, then after that I have to do my other friend's STS, needs a head gasket.

... I also need better friends!