Alberta Drift fans

90TURBO4WD

hey all!
Just thought I would mention this, I am not sure how many drift fans we got in here but there will be a new drift series for those in alberta and from what I can tell they are basing it out of calgary. The new website http://www.revdrift.com is up. I guess this is goin to put another option out for series drifting other then D-sport.
But anyway I thought I would throw it out there. Does anyone here frequent any of these events/practices??
I have a couple of friends who drive so I am there most practices and events. So possible meet if anyone is planning to go out to race city to check out any of their practices etc. I just got to get my trac on the road thats the hard part :smokes:

SowndWave

I might go along with my drifter goof buddies... But chances of driving the celica are low. Unless I come down for a race myself I wont be driving...

90TURBO4WD

Just to let everyone know if anyone is intrested there will be a drift comp. on Oct 13 at race city in calgary 8)
So I thought I would see if anyone is goin to go down and check it out
I will be heading down to watch a couple of buddies compete so let me know if you are thnkin of heading down in your trac (or not) I would like to meet some of the local trac fans.
Its just too bad I havent gotten off my a** to finish the work on mine :doh: