Old pix of my car

Slink

So since my car's in storage waiting for money (hahaha) I'm going through withdrawls, and I found some old OLD photos. Now, I am normally the type to park at the very VERY end of the parking lot and take up 2 spots, wash my car 3 times a week and wax it and baby it.. However.. at the same time I beleive that life is for living, money is for spending and cars are for driving... Found this logging road while on summer vacation - Interior of BC.. must have been at least 2 or 3 years ago... :D somewhere outside penticton. had soo much fun

Uh, don't ask - it was a camera test! I swear
dscf3429adr9.jpg

dscf3510asb7.jpg

picture050aqa6.jpg

picture060asl9.jpg

Note the 2 jugs of coolant in the trunk, hehe, or is that oil? can't remember
picture066asb4.jpg

picture067aoj4.jpg

picture077aga8.jpg

picture081anx3.jpg

picture103awk2.jpg

90TURBO4WD

very nice!
Not only does that make me miss my car but it makes me miss summer!!!
Im done with cold and snow! Winter isnt half as much fun when you dont have the trac out :doh:

trialsmaster2

Hey Slink,
That third picture down looks like one of the switchbacks on Silver Star Road in Vernon. My car likes that road too! ...however, I save the dirt roads for my truck with a load of mountain bikes in the back :)

Slink

Yeah, the thig is I actually had no idea where we were... :lol:
Was visiting family in Penticton, went driving towards Vancouver I 'm pretty sure it's JUST outside penticton where it was one of those "Hmmm.. where does THAT road go...?" and then we just got lost from there ... for like.. a few hours or more :lol:
Ya.. I totally miss my car and I miss summer too..
At least we have old pics. 8)
It also makes it more exciting when you know that you don't have a spare tire :doh: [it's on my list of things to do.. LOL]

YerRandO

Slink":1lq6ig29 said:
It also makes it more exciting when you know that you don't have a spare tire :doh: [it's on my list of things to do.. LOL]

You need a spare tire? I might have an extra one, I was told it's off a 6th gen (I got it with a bunch of other parts) 195/60/14 on a steel rim. I can check to see if it fits over the calipers on the alltrac. I seem to remember the spare tire on my 94 GTS only fits on the rear, and my last flat I had to put the rear on the front and the spare on the rear. It might stick up further than the stock spare donut in the trunk, anyways it's yours if you need it... I have no use for it