Tuning shops?

bazza2541

Hi all, Newbie from Ireland here.
I am working in Alberta for a while, at the oil sands.
I was wondering if there was any good tuning shops in Canada that stock parts for the GT4. I have a 165 back home that I am restoring.

Many thanks.

90TURBO4WD

As for places "stocking" parts for your 165 probably not.
But there are alot of different "JDM" importers that have different parts, ie engines and related parts. Might be a bit more searching for other types of parts. But thats been my experiance with my 185. Just keep your eyes open and ask different importers if they got anything for ya!

bazza2541

Cheers guys.

Its mostly tuning parts that I am after, big brakes, suspension and the like. I'd also really really like to find someone that could get me a full set of hoses and a decent intake manifold.

RWDragoon

I know a guy that has a set of big brakes that arn't being used ;) but he wont sell them to me! Ross machine racing makes an excelent intake manifold for our cars, I have a brand new one that i havn't installed and wouldn't mind getting the same manifold but with a mustang throttle body if your looking for one with a 2nd gen throttle body. As far as hoses do you mean factory hoses or like stainless brake lines?

bazza2541

Rubber/Silicone hoses, for in and around the engine bay. Electric water pump tvis replacement/spacer plate all that kind of shiny stuff.

Cheers again for the help.