My GTFOUR has to go...

LechacZ

I don't have time for the Celica any more, between my business and family life... I bought a car with warranty as i can't be wrenching in the garage.
I'm gauging interest to see what my options might be.
I could part her or if the price is right put her back together if someone might want her in one piece.

The car is a '92 black with ~240k some rust and small damage on the body, no acidents
at 211k I put in a complete ST205 setup (that's motor, ct20b, water to air ST205 IC, IC pump, IC heat exchanger, HKS BOV, 205 ECU, tranny and rear differential).
I have a water injection setup right into the outlet of the IC.
Full 3" Aussie exhaust with CAT and resonator - mild black steel
Exedy 9 puck clutch w/ less than 5000km on it
Greddy boost controller
Autometer boost gauge
new rad
Whiteline rear sway bar and tower bar
Tein SS susspension and many more upgrades...

Car is in pieces now as i blew the motor sometime ago, 2 pistons with broken ring lands - i guess motor should be warm before u kick the sh#t out of it :)
I have a spare 3rd gen stock block ready to go in... just no time to put it back.

Power wise car was making 242awhp and 242aw torque on a dyno and ran 12.906 1/4mi @ 106mi/hr

I'll be checking this post once every couple of days as time allows so please be patient i'll reply as soon as i can...

ChrisD

Sorry to hear Les!

:)

But I understand. Sometimes there's a huge premium on vehicles that you just don't have to worry about. Unfortunately, we all knew when we got in that the GT-Four wasn't one of those kinds of cars...

Best of luck to you!

sorry to here that dude.

If you are interested in parting it out, I'm interested in a few of the aftermarket parts you have there.

is the aussie exhaust the stock looking twin tip? This includes the DP?

and how much for the whiteline sway and tower bar?

89alltrac

I'm interested in the HKS bov pm with a price if your willing to part with it. I'm located in brampton as well so pick up is not an issue. Thanks

Shaun

LechacZ

hi guys!
Part out will be last resort,
I had a few ppl asking if i would get rid of the whole lot in one shot and i think that would be the best option for me.
I keep all who want parts in mind,
sorry no pics... too busy, last i looked/drove the car they were excellent shape.

LechacZ

Price, once fixed will be in excess of $8000 this due to the car being in tip top mechanical condition and being very rare (full ST205 conversion), minus the rust on body panels :( (floor is healthy)
I've spent a lot more than i intended, and all the money has gone into the go fast stuff...
The car will come with 3 sets of wheels:
1. summer - 17s with Falken RT615, winter - stock rims with excellent tires (dont remember what they are now), and 15" steelies with rally tires.
i'll add more once i have some time to go thru the garage.
If any one wants picks send me a PM with ur email!!!

Slink

I need some extra wheels/rims, but I guess shipping to BC would be a b*itch --- Sorry to hear it but I guess u gotta do what u gotta do

exST165

Les,
sorry to hear that you are looking to sell off the car. Unfortunately I already have a project car that I'm supposed to be working on ...

Thomas

allblackalltrac

Not you too Les! I never thought I would see the day you would get rid of your car...first Tom then Paul, Mike, Lorenzo, then Tom again after buying ?? old ST165, now you. That leaves Gabe if he's still around, Jake, Michael and me left of the OG's - whats this word coming too?

LechacZ

To all guys asking for parts, i want to hold off a little before i part her out as there is not enough interest to make it financialy beneficial to me.
I'd rather just get rid of the whole garage of GTFOUR at once as is...

exST165

exST165":140h1omy said:
I still have my project car ... it just isn't going anywhere quickly!

Okay, I'll take that back. I spent this afternoon wrenching on my beast and I would sell it in a heartbeat if anyone were foolish enough to make an offer on it. These cars can break your heart and/or your wallet ...

Slink

If you don't need the cash, why don't you store it and keep it, and it can be your project car later? You can give it new life when you have the time... whenever that might be?? I would.. It's so rare and beautiful.. worth keeping... in my opinion..

On the other hand if you just don't want to deal with it.. i can understand.

exST165

I don't mean to jack Les' thread, but if Slink was directing his question at me - its not a question of cash it is a question of space. I didn't pay a whole lot for the car and I won't get a whole lot for it as it is, but days like I had yesterday make me wonder if fixing it up is over my head and that I would be best advised to sell it and move on. That said I'm in a better place right now.

Back to you Les.[/quote]