ST185 Shell in Brampton

89alltrac

For anyone looking for a parts car or a project car, theres a 185 shell here in brampton behind a Goodyear shop. The chassis has high km close to 280 if I recall correctly, I talked to the owner of the shop a while ago about it, he's firm on 1000. This includes the shell and apparently the tranny as well. It's red and the interior has random parts all over the place. If you'd like more details pm me and I'll see what I can remember. Just thought I'd let you guys know, this would make a great parts car.

Shaun

hacker_720

I've got a 1st gen stroker motor for sale, 40k on the block 0k on the head,

$800.00

someone could have them self's an Alltrac for $2000.00

89alltrac

It is the one on queen street. It is an all trac, and the rust is very minimal only a spot on the hood no holes from what I can see, Hacker I'll send you the address once I get a chance to get the exact number. The shop is about 2 minutes away from my school so i'll get it tomorrow or something. Don't get me wrong the car isn't in the greatest shape, it will need a DIY kinda guy to put her back in one piece

hacker_720

so tempting for $1000.00 my wife is against it, but it's the same color as the one I got so maybe she won't notice. My car has a lot of rust, so I would be interested in seeing how this one is.

89alltrac

Yeah from what I remember the body is pretty straight there is a dent though on the driver door, but the rear quarters seem to be in tact, especially for the mileage.

89alltrac

NICE! glad to see someone is going to save it I was so tempted to pick it up but that would really screw up my 165 project lol. Post pics as you make progress. Gl with it.