need a master clutch cylinder

hacker_720

ya, I saw that one, but it's painfully expencive, I can get it locally for $80.00, but I was hoping to find a used one for about $20.00, If I can't find a used one, I will bite the bullet and get one new. Problem is the $100.00 will have to wait about a week or two, and it's the only thing stoping me from driving the car out of my garage, so I'm being impatiant.

exST165

Steve!
I'm 99% sure that I picked up RallyGuy's clutch m/c for $5 at his garage sale! If I have it, it is under my work bench. I can see the brake booster & m/c, I think the clutch is behind it.

To make a long story short: I'll gladly sell it to you for $5 if you can come and pick it up. If you haven't used the one from PartsSource and can return it, let me know and I'll go digging and confirm that I have it.

I also have a steering rack and drive shaft, not to mention the transmission you sold me last year ...

Thomas

exST165

Okay, I'm kicking myself for not telling Steve that I have a clutch m/c and I noticed that he posted at 10:38 PM yesterday that he could get one locally for $80 and then posts at 12:03 AM this morning that he has one from PartsSource.

:shock:

What automotive store is open at 11 PM?

Anyway, Steve let me know if you can use the one I bought off RallyGuy.

Thomas

hacker_720

I dunno what is going on with the time stamps, they are way off.

I appricate it, and if I had not already bought one I would grab that one from you, but now that I have made room for it in my budget and it's brand new, I'm just going to put it in.

Thanks again.

exST165

Steve,
found it! I'm really busy this afternoon and evening but I should be around all day Sunday. Give me a call!

Thomas

hacker_720

Kinda got busy today. I'm starting a new job on monday in oakville, if I remember correctly, you live in that area, so we will have to coordinate something later this week.

Can you PM me your address?

Thanks

exST165

LOL! Oakville! Well we should be able to hook up then somehow.

I've PMed you my address.

Good luck with the new job.

Thomas