Spotted in Vancouver area

GT4RC

Hey guys, don't get on here much these days...

Spotted a few cars in the last couple months that were picture worthy:)

IMG00042-20080911-1238.jpg

Spotted on the 11th of this month in front of coquitlam center mall, and again today on lougheed highway :)

IMG00252.jpg

IMG00249.jpg

IMG00251.jpg

Spotted on the 11th last month, on commercial drive. Sorry taken with my buddy's camera phone.

IMG00003-20080831-1050.jpg

This baby was parked at coquitlam center mall on aug 31st, Love the color :p
Note: non-turbo RHD

Any of these belong to someone here?

st185rc

that one on commercial drive would be me lol. i was keeping one of my friends company while she was studying for mcat at waves on commercial

nice stalk lol

GT4RC

pintocrazy32":10nbr4lu said:
haha ya the pink one the girl lives in poco.
Ok cool, I'll probably run into that one a few times then, I work at the rogers wireless in coquitlam center and live 5 mins away.
Do you know if she's cute? :p
LegacyofDan":10nbr4lu said:
wow u must always keep a camera near by or something lol
2 at the moment lol, crackberries 8310 and 9000. Temporarily as I move all of my personal use off my demo line, after which I'll only have 2 while I'm working.

Well sweet, I was hoping to find out who was who. Now who has the red RC? The corner lights were out of the car...

Rick89GTS

pintocrazy32":3kccxuh2 said:
haha ya the pink one the girl lives in poco.

Haha, this is too funny! I bumped into her at Spanish Banks beach a few weeks ago and we chatted about her pink RHD. :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'd consider myself do-able ;)

Just kidding...wow..it's weird to find your car on forums you don't know about :shock:

A

Anonymous

Google is the word. Every once and a while I do a check as to where my ride shows up, since some chick on crackbook was posting pics of my car sayin it was hers...

n680671182_1906012_2967.jpg

Me and the ride (wearing a dark wig on this one|).

But yeah, I have a really hard time keeping track of who is on which forums..lol

GT4RC

Haha, I saw your car again in port moody few days ago actually. Nice car though, especially having a non-turbo rhd, makes it that much more unique :smokes: