BBK local! lets get this going

klue

Hey guys. Im working with a gentleman in the states to develop a big brake kit for the alltrac community.

So far we've got
FRONTS
323mm X 30mm rotors
4 piston willwood aluminum calipers(extremely light)
SS lines
grade 10 bolts and hardware
all the necessary brackets etc to make it bolt on affair.

basically a copy of the rocketeer kit which uses a 1peice rotor to save cost.

For the fanboys: you really dont need a 2 piece rotor for a street/mild track application

Since all it takes is a simple bracket redesign I'm wondering if anyone is interested?

pricing should be around the 1000 dollar mark. But I have already spoken to him about a group buy to massage the pricing.
What do you think guys/girls?

klue

bracket needed to be redesigned. 1000 bucks is an estimate, to get everything to canada. covering customs and shipping costs.

CMS-GT4

But this is still revolution, right? The guy was sort of a dick to me promising they fit 100% with no problem, and ironicly the kit did not fit perfect. Has he given you better customer service than he gave me?

klue

CMS-GT4":eq86htt4 said:
But this is still revolution, right? The guy was sort of a dick to me promising they fit 100% with no problem, and ironicly the kit did not fit perfect. Has he given you better customer service than he gave me?

I had issues with the kit aswell. both on celica and mr2. So I bought the parts list from him, and im having the bracket redesigned.