Celica meeting SAT May 30th 2009 UPDATE

JDM GT-Four

I have an air-air intercooler I will sell cheap it has the hks ssqv flang welded on to it! so all you'll need is the HKS ssqz bov(the bov would of came with the intercooler but I gave it to my buddy)... let me know if anyone wants it!

exST165

hacker_720":26fw479d said:
Thomas, can you bring the air to air intercooler with the BOV that I wanted to get off you a while ago. I got the trac running so now it's time to get some goodies put on. I'll give you $100.00 for it still.

Steve

Will do!

Thomas

JDM GT-Four

JDM GT-Four":2pyfqpkg said:
I have an air-air intercooler I will sell cheap it has the hks ssqv flang welded on to it! so all you'll need is the HKS ssqz bov(the bov would of came with the intercooler but I gave it to my buddy)... let me know if anyone wants it!

100bucks with HKS ssqv BOV(my buddy couldn't install it on his SR20DET lol), let me know if anyne is interseted and I will bring it with me!

masco

anyone want 5x100 16x8 ET38 OZ Chronos?

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

masco

I payed $850, cuz of shipping. They're straight from what I can tell. They sit flat stacked on top of each other. I would have no problem mounting them on my own car, but I have a set of 17x8 ET35 Chronos on my car right now. They're originally white, and the previous owner put a pearl white coat on the face of the rims.

I need a turbo, a standalone, whiteline rear swaybar, suspension, and some other crap. Make me an offer maybe we can work something out.

klue

JDM GT-Four":ovyud2ld said:
5 bucks!!!!!!! 8)

dont insult the man!
those rims are nice, they look a bit curbed and could use some paint.
If they will clear my brakes ill take them :)

i have lots of parts

JDM GT-Four

klue":1o22riz9 said:
JDM GT-Four":1o22riz9 said:
5 bucks!!!!!!! 8)

dont insult the man!
those rims are nice, they look a bit curbed and could use some paint.
If they will clear my brakes ill take them :)

i have lots of parts

HAHA I was just kidding!!! those rims are badass and worth $$$!!!

TozeN

Well im down too... Me and my buddy are bringing our tracs.. so count us in. It would be nice to meet some of you guys.

hacker_720

I need a:

Throttle body coupling for a second gen throttle body and an RC WTA intercooler, apparently the first gen couplers will work.

For Sale
2nd gen ATA intercooler with Greddy BOV $100.00 OBO

Steve