allblackalltrac stole mi car

allblackalltrac stole mi car

Postby toyopet1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:53 pm

More then just a bad experience, this is a WARNING to all you members of this community.

Danny a.k.a. ALLBLACKALLTRAC, which is his user name on celispeed.com, alltrac.net, celica6Gforum.com, toymods.com, Toyotanation.com, and many other websites which all of you may also be a part of should know that this person stole my car!

Friday February 27th , 2009, as I was coming from work I went to go check on my car as I usually do each morning due to the fact that it had been parked for about 2 weeks in the parking lot infront of my building, and to my surprise the car was not there. Immediately I reported it to the police as stolen and called every pound in the city to check if maybe they had taken it, and asked all of the neighbours, and owners of the local convenience stores, and shops to see if they had seen anything or heard anything but no one knew had heard or seen anything. It was then when I started to think about who could have taken it and for what motives.

I own, well owned because now its in some scrapyard, a 1990 black Celica GTS with a 3SGTE swapped engine, with many aftermarket parts such as, full JDM conversion( GT4 hood, 93’ JDM taillights, clear corners, JDM GT4 mirrors, MOMO race steering wheel, KYB GR2 struts with Eibach pro lowering springs, drilled rotors, 3inch 3SGTE swap exhaust, and much, much more.)

This is when I came to the conclusion that there was only one person, who knew my car, and previously had worked on it, therefore knew about the rarity of the parts that were in it and enough knowledge to take apart the car, sell the pieces and coincidently have contacts and know who to sell these pieces to, but again I didn’t have any evidence to prove my theory. The next day I decided to check on all the forums when I came across celispeed.com, on the sales section, there was Danny saying he had a car that he was tearing apart coincidently with the exact same parts as my car, and were all black.

By Monday morning I decided to go to his house to see if my car was there in his garage, and I was right, there was my car, sitting in his garage or at least what was left of it because, it had already been broken down and only the chassis of the car remained. I called the detectives that were taking my case, and they came quickly to his house, saw the car, and because God is so great, Danny comes out of the back entrance of his building to throw the trash when I saw him and the cops ran to get him. They asked him questions, and gave a stupid reason for why he had it, saying I had given it to him to work on when it was clear, and even the cop told him, dude what are you fixing there’s nothing here, you took it all out. That’s when he put his head down, pretty much admitting it was him, and passed out.

Danny has been charged, and I will continue to proceed against him, until I get my parts back. I know now that it is my duty to let all of you out there that this is a person who I trusted, let work on my car and who I thought was my friend turned out to be who he was, a thief. My car had been parked because of Danny’s poor job to place a driveshaft that ripped and other incomplete jobs for which he had already been paid to do but never did. After constant calling him and voicemails to try to get him to finish doing the work he had to do, he argued in never having time, and being too busy, when really he was staking out my car, and its surrounding and just waiting for the perfect moment to strike and steal it, when no one was around.

The hassles of going to court and in reality not getting my stuff back, my time or money are upsetting. Be Aware and Don’t Let This Happen To You!

I'm attaching some pics( 90 celica halftrac pictures by toyopet1 - Photobucket ) from when I found the car at dannys house I actually was thinking on put the car together again but this asshole ripped out the vin number

thoughts anyone ?
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
toyopet1

Postby celicaGTS_T » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:01 am

Wow... f*** the cops, i would have beat him retarded with a drive shaft if that happened to me
celicaGTS_T
Club Member

Postby Rpz123isme » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am

Ditto. But atleast you found your car. some people never see their car's again.
Hard works pays off in the long run, but procrastination pays off now!
Hesperia, CA
1988 St165 - Project Bacardi with a 4sgte
Rpz123isme
Established Member

Postby LegacyofDan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 am

i think it should be known that he has a for sale thread on here....

really sorry to here about your car bud, hope things start to up for ya...

i couldnt imagine how i would feel....

damn if someone stole my car i prolly would be the one locked up for beating shit out of them....

damn sometimes i love my car too much :wink:

but yeah be glad you found her at least :)
LegacyofDan
GTFour God

Postby CMS-GT4 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 am

I don't know how things work in Canada, but isn't ripping a VIN out illegal to top it all off?
Coldiron
92 st185 (205 swap) | 03 350Z Track (sold) | 13 Pilot | 17 Mazda3
www.noritoy.com | noritoy.deviantart.com | http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19891
CMS-GT4
GTSilver Member

1992 Toyota Celica

stolen trac

Postby 88gt4DE » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:44 am

we need a nationwide tracking system for our cars , kinda like an amber alert for kids when one of these cars goes missing ... hell even maybe gps locators .. yeah i know theres lojack , but everyone looks for that crap now .... something better ...
Rob
1988 ST165 - 77K - Project ---> http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=31483&start=240
2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 - 162K - DD - Thanks 97JZA80
2007 Toyota Rav4 - 110K - My girls DD
1999 Honda Civic - 116K - Highway Runner
88gt4DE
Established Member

Postby 93cc » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:33 am

that really sucks... Glad to hear you got is back... I don't know how you didn't kick his ass when you saw he had your car.
Last edited by 93cc on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 Black AllTrac
13 Scion FRS - Current Daily Driver
81 Black/Blue Celica - Sold
2007 Silver Tacoma Sport
93cc
Club Member

1993 Toyota Celica

Postby Rick89GTS » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:38 am

:|
Last edited by Rick89GTS on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rick89GTS
GTFour God

Postby RedCelicaTRD » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:44 am

I noticed this topic and have brought it to the attention of the ModTeam. I know it won't help you any, but I'll try to at least get Danny banned. To many bad sales and now this. :shoots:
Wayne
1990 All Trac
2017 SRT Challenger Hellcat
Grumpy Moderator
RedCelicaTRD
GTFour God

Postby alltracst185 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:46 am

wow :shock:
st185- HKS exhaust, Aussie mid pipe and custom 3" down pipe, Tial 50mm BOV, HKS 272 cams, HKS adj cam gears, custom FMIC, HKS GT3040, Tial 38mm wastegate, AEM ems, fully built bottom end, RC 1200cc injectors, at 25 lbs and almost complete :D
alltracst185
Established Member

Postby 1958 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 am

I second him being banned, I had a transaction with him..I never received the item.I emailed him, Didnt get an answer untill i threatened him with a PP dispute/claim.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
thats shitty beyond words.

I thought he was shady but this..
This is a new low.
Have you Sold or Bought Something to me/From me..Post your Experience Here. >>>>

http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31704
Club Member

Postby 86CelicaGT-S » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:58 am

:shock: Wow, sorry to hear that. I hope you can get most of whats left of your car back. Danny tried to sell me a 3sgte engine on here and said he would ship it but then on st162.net he posted the same engine up for sale and said in bold words that he wasn't going to ship; basically means I would have gotten screwed over.
86CelicaGT-S
Club Member

Postby celicaGTS_T » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 am

f*** banning him, we should rob his place while he watches and cries like a lil' whiny bitch :lol:
celicaGTS_T
Club Member

Postby hacker_720 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Danny is a good friend of mine, I would like to hear his side of the story before we ban him.
BOTTLE ARE FOR BABIES...REAL MEN GET BLOWN
1990 ST185 2.2Lt
hacker_720
Established Member

Postby z28drftr » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:10 pm

um he was caught in the act. whats he gonna say? "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" the guy had his car in his garage stripped down. he doesnt deserve to have a side to the story. he deserves a driveshaft to the dome. :shoots:
z28drftr
Club Member

Next

Return to Canada