allblackalltrac stole mi car

Postby masco » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

im sorry to hear this for both danny and toyopet. the car was nice, i think i saw it before the 3sgte swap.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
masco
Club Member

Postby turbo4wd » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:39 pm

hacker_720 wrote:Danny is a good friend of mine, I would like to hear his side of the story before we ban him.

toyopet1 wrote:Danny has been charged

Did you miss this part? If he's been formally charged, then you should go to court if you want to hear his side of the story.. Till then Robert can do whatever he wants with him..

Toyopet1, sorry to hear about your car.. I'm not sure how the laws work in Canada, but you should prosecute to the fullest extent possible. You may be able to utilize all the for-sale threads created on the various forums with your parts as evidence against Danny..

If your car has been stripped and the VINs removed, I'd junk it and move on.. If you still want a 5th gen, this may be your chance to get an Alltrac, if not, maybe another car.. Good luck..
Dan
Undercover Moderator
turbo4wd
Established Member

Postby wannabe toms racer » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 pm

this is why i keep my blades sharp, if ANYONE stole my car,(or anything from me) they wouldnt have arms.
done. :x
jail or not i dont care.
i fuckin hate thieves.
really sorry ta hear this man... so much work wasted by some sorry f*** tryin ta line his grimy pockets...
keep us posted for sure man!
Adam 'Akiba' Armstrong
90 audi 80 quattro- new projekt
Stubborn ass '91 alltrac - traded!
dont let ANYONE fool you money CAN buy happiness...
OR at least SUPPORT it...
wannabe toms racer
Established Member

1991 Toyota Celica

Postby exST165 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:38 am

I'm in shock. I've met Danny a few times and traded stuff with him. I know that he can be a bit eratic in his communication, but being slow / sloppy in following up e-mails is a long way from grand theft auto, and I'm not talking about the video game.
exST165
Club Member

Postby Tecker185 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 am

Ya i bought a harness off him a month ago still waiting for it i have a tracking number but it hasn't moved in a month idk what to do im out $125. here is the link to his photo bucket i searched his user name not much left!

http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww15 ... 0halftrac/
Tecker185
Club Member

Postby kingcobb » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:27 am

O man, it kills me to hear that, just the thought of someone stealing my car, i'd hunt them down and never let them see day again...or night for that matter. I can't even look at those pictures, just reading how much work you put into the car and then, that SOB steals it...i would have just beaten his ass down. Good luck with everything, sorry to hear that. I hope he gets what he deserves.
1991 Celica GT-FOUR RC
kingcobb
Club Member

Postby toyopet1 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am

thanx for the support guys, I've been trying to post those pics , I may need some help with that , I'm looking for some old pics as well so you can see how much love, money ,time and parts put on that car .
toyopet1

Postby vash169 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:32 am

Bahaha! I mean, it's awful for toyopet1 and all the other people I'm sure he's ripped off or stole from (I've always wondered how the guy had so many engines to sell at any given time) but he got what he deserved. He nearly ripped me off on an LSD, it took contacting the RCMP to get him to even respond to me and then did his usual BS before eventually sending it. All the while his supporters were calling me crazy, saying he's a nice guy who's just a little busy sometimes and how I shouldn't get so angry over something as silly as money and cars. I hope all those people read this and choke on their own embarassment just a little bit.

Also: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

Which is double hilarious. It wouldn't matter if your dad was the chief of police, being caught chopping a car and then admitting it to the police and then getting charged for it is kind of an open and shut case.
vash169
Club Member

Postby ion_four » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 am

Post temporarily removed...will be reinstated as soon as something is cleared up. Sorry for the disappointment :P
Last edited by ion_four on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
99 Prelude:Koni, Neuspeed, GReddy, Jackson Racing, Hondata
77 Celica GT: KYB, Superpro, Megasquirt, Supra
SOLD: 88 Celica Alltrac, 93 Civic EX Coupe, 90 Civic EX
ion_four
Club Member

Postby celicaGTS_T » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:46 am

Damn... epic burn... :(
celicaGTS_T
Club Member

Postby ion_four » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm

OK, I removed my above post, but I'd presume toyopet1 saw it before it was removed, since he hasn't posted since. The following is that post, in a nut-shell:

I don't know what the real deal is with this "theft", but toyopet1 is a thief, himself! His words should be taken with a grain of salt, to say the least. Toyopet1 has signed some of his posts as Jared, and says he's in Brampton.

However, he is actually Mauro "Tony/Mauricio/Jared" Cantos Rocha, who used to go by the name jdmrocha, on this board. This guy has tried a bunch of funny-business on and off this board, and has owed me $300, since last June. If you ever have a chance to do business with this guy, DO NOT!

Whatever the the story is behind his car, be it stolen (doubtful) or just parted out because it was a blown-up, rusted-out POS, he probably deserved it, since it was built through ill-gotten means.

Tony, you wanna pay me my damned money back, or am I going to have to keep following you around on the internet?
ion_four
Club Member

Postby alltracst185 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:12 pm

^ i second that!!!! he also stole from me last year and gave me bullshit stories, but never sent the money or part. Do not feel bad for him or EVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM EVER!!!
st185- HKS exhaust, Aussie mid pipe and custom 3" down pipe, Tial 50mm BOV, HKS 272 cams, HKS adj cam gears, custom FMIC, HKS GT3040, Tial 38mm wastegate, AEM ems, fully built bottom end, RC 1200cc injectors, at 25 lbs and almost complete :D
alltracst185
Established Member

Postby turbo4wd » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 am

ion_four wrote:However, he is actually Mauro "Tony/Mauricio/Jared" Cantos Rocha, who used to go by the name jdmrocha, on this board. This guy has tried a bunch of funny-business on and off this board, and has owed me $300, since last June. If you ever have a chance to do business with this guy, DO NOT!

wow.. ain't karma a bitch? :|
Dan
Undercover Moderator
turbo4wd
Established Member

Postby RedCelicaTRD » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Get the popcorn out boys, this might get good :)
Wayne
1990 All Trac
2017 SRT Challenger Hellcat
Grumpy Moderator
RedCelicaTRD
GTFour God

Postby ion_four » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm

Well, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out, but I have a feeling
toyopet1 isn't going to post on this topic, anymore. Even if he did address
this, I'm sure it would be a load.
ion_four
Club Member

PreviousNext

Return to Canada