RC Spotted in Vancouver today!

GT4RC

IMG00375-20090430-1332.jpg

Alberta plates on her, Pic taken at thurlow and davie at 1:32

Anyone here?

P.S. - I notice the inspector raped you with reflectors as well....

**EDIT** - Woohoo! 1000th post! :smokes:

st185rc

LOL reflectors. i trashed mine the moment i brought my rc home. i never figured why our gt-fours would ever need reflectors when the alltrac never had them. not only that, we have side signal indicators which is one more over the alltrac.

GT4RC

All the north american taillights have the outer vents replaced with reflectors, and the clear corners are the reflective orange ones.

Stupid laws. blah.

timmey

Nice.

They left me alone.

Tip for inspections: Find a really, really busy, bad ICBC mechanic. I spent a while shopping for a 'bad' shop to pass my car. I found one with a small, full driveway that was busy as all hell, and well...sucked.

They passed my car on several things they shouldn't have, mostly the basically non-existent brakes. For some reason they DID make me change my basically new Japanese non-DOT bridgestones to DOT bridgestones though, which sucked. They called me later and said they might need to fix some things, then called pretty soon later to say it was done. It seems they were in a rush to get rid of me.

There is a risk involved here though, and it's your safety! So I am not saying go to a shop that will pass you with stuff that will kill you, but there are more 'lenient' shops out there so-to-speak. To be fair, I was a little choked about the condition my brakes passed under. Those were just unsafe, but then again I was well aware of this before inspecting.

Timmey